Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• speaking about mother tongue, blackgryffin. you seem to be from france. but your profile shows your first name is Axel, which is a german name to my knowledge...
    where are your really from and what is your mother tongue ?
    and what is your "K..." last name ? i know an "Axel K.", but he is certainly not from france.
    Last edited by Mathemagician; July 14, 2004, 10:40.
    Baal: "You dare mock me ?"
    O'Neill: "Baal, c'mon, you should know ... Of course I dare mock you."

Comment

• yes ... i see what u mean with the point 2 ... forgive the lonely player i'm used to be

you'd be surprised for the last names in france beginning with the letter K ! especially in the western part ( britanny )

half french and sure Axel is a nordic first name ... really time to create for good the united states of Europe ! lolololololololol
      • slytherin forever •
      http://www.wizardworkingonweb.net/

Comment

• *63. Chlg 63 Mathemagician def. TheBirdMan; Started Jul-2003 -- Finished Jul-2004; Turns 180.
        *98. Chlg 98 Dimytes def. TheBirdMan; Started Jun-2004 -- Finished Jul-2004; Turns 164.

AGAIN! Please put the challenge number on the results SO I DON'T HAVE TO LOOK IT UP LINE BY LINE!! Thanks
        Last edited by quinns; July 14, 2004, 14:25.

Comment

• I still need EPW's and Blackgyffin's BAID and NATION in order for me to enter their challenge matches and place them on the ladder.

Comment

• Deity and USA
            "

Comment

• my baid and nation ??? oh ...

i'm not sure for the baid we are playing with grandpa troll : king or emperor

i play as japanese and grandpa troll as american ... but this is my first PBEM hum ... is that what u want to know ?
              • slytherin forever •

Comment

• yippieh ! second player to get a two-digit win number

Comment

• no, quinns really meant your nation of residence/heritage (france, aint it ? ) and the Best AI difficulty you have Defeated.

Comment

• lololololololoololol ok ...

i rule both for france and ireland : make your choice it doesn't matter ...

and my best ai defeat : emperor
                    • slytherin forever •

Comment

• Originally posted by blackgryffin
                      my baid and nation ??? oh ...

i'm not sure for the baid we are playing with grandpa troll : king or emperor

i play as japanese and grandpa troll as american ... but this is my first PBEM hum ... is that what u want to know ?
                      Hi blackgryffin,
                      Please read the Notes on the first post of this thread. It may help clarify your confusion.
                      BAID stands for Best Artificial Intelligence Defeat, and NATION is the nation in which you presently reside.

Comment

• Originally posted by quinns

NATION is the nation in which you presently reside.
                        And do NOT write EU - that is not a nation!
                        First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBirdMan

And do NOT write EU - that is not a nation!
                          not yet.

Comment

• damned ... i was so sure EU was (almost) a nation ...

emperor and france
                            • slytherin forever •

Comment

• 108. Chlg 108 Grandpa Troll vs. EPW; Started Jul-2004 -- In progress.
                              109. Chlg 109 Grandpa Troll vs. blackgryffin; Started Jul-2004 -- In progress.

EPW and blackgryffin added to the ladder. Welcome!

Comment

• cool. the ladder is growing.
                                btw, im not saying drop the inactive guys. but i am saying the 'challenge 3 upward' rule should skip those clearly inactive players. (just had a look at the new players' positions and thought about His Inactiveness Mieciofok)

Comment

Working...
                                X