Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i think some already do. am i not mistaken ?
    Baal: "You dare mock me ?"
    O'Neill: "Baal, c'mon, you should know ... Of course I dare mock you."

Comment

• Maybe not? But none of my games are both places.
      First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• Lovely to have this in the back-ground: Queen: BohemianRhapsody
        First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• Myself vesre 7 computers on diety...I've conquered 2 and have a clear lead might as well put me down as diety...theres no chance that I will lose.
          "

Comment

• Originally posted by EPW
            Myself vesre 7 computers on diety...I've conquered 2 and have a clear lead might as well put me down as diety...theres no chance that I will lose.
            mathematically spoken, an event with probability 0 is still possible. at least if the probability space contains infinite elements.
            Baal: "You dare mock me ?"
            O'Neill: "Baal, c'mon, you should know ... Of course I dare mock you."

Comment

• challenge #96 Blackice/TheBirdMan ended 10th July. Usual result - The Bird can't fly and the boat is still taking water

Blackice have already accepted a new challenge. This time with (nearly) all unpredict risks and features as I like it:

Settings:

Map size: gigantic -- Randomized
              Difficulty: Deity
              Barbarians: Ruins Only
              Ruins: Allowed
              Wonders: Wonders Allowed except:
              Greek: Edisons Lab
              Romans: NOT choosen yet (will be updated).
              Earth World
              Bloodlust Off
              Pollution On
              Number of Civilizations: 8
              (2 Human Players, 6 Computer Players. Human starting positions no 4 (Me, Greek) and 5 (Blackice, Roman))

Map:
              Wet/Dry 50%
              Warm/Cold 50%
              Ocean/Land 50%
              Island/Continent 50%
              Uniform/Diverse 70%
              Few/Many Goods 100%
              One Settler (default)
              100 Gold (default)

Gandhi

Comment

• Originally posted by EPW
                Myself vesre 7 computers on diety...I've conquered 2 and have a clear lead might as well put me down as diety...theres no chance that I will lose.
                Did you finish yet, EPW? You have to get that damned screen that says "Victory Is Yours!" Did you get that yet? We all had to do that! "I'll PROBABLY win ", isn't good enough! There is a small chance catastophe could strike!

Comment

• *96. Chlg 96 blackice def. TheBirdMan (Resigned); Started May-2004 -- Finished Jul-2004.
                  107. Chlg 107 blackice vs. TheBirdMan; Started Jul-2004 -- In progress.

Congrats Ice! Results posted and new match 107 posted.

Comment

• Did you finish yet, EPW? You have to get that damned screen that says "Victory Is Yours!" Did you get that yet? We all had to do that! "I'll PROBABLY win ", isn't good enough! There is a small chance catastophe could strike!

©2004 Dimytes

Comment

• Missed the number of turns for my match with BlackIce: Ended at turn 132.

Gandhi

Comment

• Birdy, Ok but do we need gigantic map?

Agreed no ai or barbs, rest is cool, no nukes, lolol ok, no wonders no problem.
                        Last edited by blackice; July 12, 2004, 15:35.
                        “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
                        Or do we?

Comment

• Done

Gandhi

Comment

• *96. Chlg 96 blackice def. TheBirdMan (Resigned); Started May-2004 -- Finished Jul-2004; Turns 132.

Comment

• 98. Chlg 98 Dimytes vs. TheBirdMan; Started by Birdman in Jun-2004
                              Ended at turn 164. Birdman conceded after I had taken control of the seas and slowly was destroying his coastal cities.

This game was mainly a sea/coast battle allthough we where on same continent. I also learned by Birdnam how you can use spies effectivly vs invading armies...

©2004 Dimytes

Comment

• New challenge match started, Dimytes vs Birdman

Game settings:
                                6 Deity AI
                                Ruins only
                                Bloodlust off.
                                Gigantic map.
                                Doughnut world
                                Wet/Dry 40%
                                Warm/Cold 70%
                                Ocean/Land 40%