This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ricketyclik

Are you talking about Civilization here, or something else that has nothing to do with civilization?
    I am speaking of this little Get together

Peace

Gramps "Not demented-Just inventive" Troll
    Attached Files
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• Originally posted by Grandpa Troll
      Run over any / all wabbits...pink ones that seem fuzzy or furry..they will multiply and over run your quaint little community!
      I don't mind about the pink ones, but green...

Last edited by Dimytes; June 24, 2004, 01:21.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johny Cartonny

That means we have a game
        I prefer a land map
        You can say the rest but don t start a game before telling me the settings

thanx
        Ok Johny, I suggest you choose the settings you like and do the setup. I'd like to play for the Canadians or the Welsh, leader name "Hatschy". My email address is hlern@gmx.net.

Comment

• Ok taken care of ->only you are the AMERICANS and therefore doomed to loose

Settings:

Diety
          barbarian trait: only in ruins
          Huge
          Doughnut
          Bloodlust off
          Polution on
          1 to Wet
          1 to Warm
          all to Land
          all to cont
          2 or 3 to Diverse
          Many Goods
          3 AI
          Ruins yes
          Wonders yes
          piracy/ pillaging allowed

I think thats all

turn 0 sent
          Never argue with an idiot. He'll take you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

• 102. Chlg 102 Johny Cartonny vs. hatschy; Started Jun-2004 -- In progress.
            103. Chlg 103 Dimytes vs. Checkmate; Started Jun-2004 -- In progress.

Comment

• Games update:

Hatschy's game at turn 105 I'll get communism in 2, invasion started and 2 cities already fall. PG = 2x

BlackIce's game delayed at turn 112, I'm in anarchy changing to comunism, invasion started 5 or 6 turns ago. One of his bigest cities fall last turn and Rome (I bet his capital) is surrounded by 6 SOL's. PG = 3x

Johny Cartonny's game at turn 51. He have just exchanged maps, this is a game with a low science rate but I'm researching classical education right now. PG = 1.5x

News continuation from:

Originally posted by blackice
              Ber bows out: News Flash Apolyton style....

Berxpert pulls rank to bow out of a game with Blackice.....

Interview as follows:

Chickenfollower:
              So Ber I loosely add Expert, you passed on the Blackice challenge why?
              Berxpert: I used the rules
              Chickenfollower:
              Ok but do you think you are better?
              Chickenfollower:
              If you could explain why you would not play him

Ok there you have it a desprite want a be holding number 1, again:
              Chickenfollower:
              Ok but do you think you could beat him

O well rules

Ber kick BlackIce butts: News Flash Apolyton style....

Berxpert keep his rank in a game with Blackice.....

Interview as follows:

Chickenfollower:
              So Ber I MUST add Expert, you are kicking Blackice butts?
              Chickenfollower:
              Ok but do you think you are better?
              Chickenfollower:
              If you could explain how you kick him in a game made only by Mountain Islands where he is "the master" why?

Ok there you have it a need to be holding number 1, again:
              Chickenfollower:
              Ok but do you think you could beat him

Comment

• Comment

• Challenge # "unknown" Ricketyclik/TheBirdMan started feb 2004.

Ended june 2004 at turn 178 when my damned people revolted against my mild and kindly tyranny.

Started with the slaves in one city, followed by TOO many of my biggest cities. They revolted just because of a little lack of money. Greedy bastards, they just didn’t understand my great art of (mis)conducting a people.
                  First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBirdMan
                    Challenge # "unknown" Ricketyclik/TheBirdMan started feb 2004.

Ended june 2004 at turn 178 when my damned people revolted against my mild and kindly tyranny.

Started with the slaves in one city, followed by TOO many of my biggest cities. They revolted just because of a little lack of money. Greedy bastards, they just didn’t understand my great art of (mis)conducting a people.
                    I understand all too well

My Great People whom told me if I keep the Whores from France out of their streets (and I tried but they smell so damned rancid my dogs wanna hump on them) they would follow me to the gates of hell

ok..so Johnny "French Whore" Cartoony will know in another two turns that my people will simply take some nice Guyanna Kool Aid rather than submit to being whore-humping Frenchmaids!!

I will get my revenge one day..one day

BUT today I will do the honorable thing..

Ya hear me?

Honorable

I take my life no allow my life to be taken!!
                    Attached Files
                    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• Originally posted by Grandpa Troll
                      I take my life no allow my life to be taken!!
                      Never-ever make suicide - you could kill an innocent .
                      First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBirdMan
                        Challenge # "unknown" Ricketyclik/TheBirdMan started feb 2004.

I don't accept the win in this one. I want to wind the game back one turn and continue. It's too good a game with too many turns invested to have it end by a small oversight in one turn.

Comment

• Ok then. If the ladder-master accepts that.

Gandhi

Comment

• He'll just say "If both players agree, then that's OK".

Comment

• Rickety and Bird: If both players agree, then that's OK!

Comment

• First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

Working...
                                X