X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gotta be happy with that Dimytes

Comment

• Could we have a happy birthday dimytes thread? Every time I ... bla bla bla --- just joking ... razzing dimytes for whining about spam on another thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by quinns
        Could we have a more SPAM PLEASE so as to keep that FRICKING WHINEY-POT @r$e Dimytes...BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH from complaining..all he talks about about is how in merry-@$$ old Vikingville SPAMFESTS and SPAM-O-RAMA DANCE-A-THONS..~sigh~
        Ok Quinns..be nice.. I agree with you but no need to be nasty about it..after all

In his mind..

DIMYTES IS DA MAN!!

Peace

GT
        Attached Files
        Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• As Dugrik used to end his mails:

Well, there's egg and bacon; egg, sausage, and bacon; egg and Spam; egg, bacon, and Spam; egg, bacon, sausage and Spam; Spam, bacon, sausage and Spam; Spam, egg, Spam, Spam, bacon, and Spam; Spam, Spam, Spam, egg, and Spam; Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, baked beans, Spam, Spam, Spam, and Spam; or lobster thermidor aux crevettes with a Mornay sauce garnished with truffle pate', brandy, and a fried egg on top of Spam.

First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• Originally posted by checkMate

The before picture is turn 273, the after picture is turn 274

Congratulations to Mathemagician. He really kicked my butt and had fun doing it.

This one was on the challenge ladder.
            That shows a VERY good reason to keep at least 2 tiles between your cities.

I think - THINK - two tiles between cities and interceptors/spacefighters in all cities would have made a world (your world) a difference. The price would be very high for the attacker to nuke so many cities in one turn?!
            First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBirdMan

That shows a VERY good reason to keep at least 2 tiles between your cities.

I think - THINK - two tiles between cities and interceptors/spacefighters in all cities would have made a world (your world) a difference. The price would be very high for the attacker to nuke so many cities in one turn?!

Sad times..because ifin a naughty neighbor decided to have a neighborhood barbecue and it got out of control then many cities would burn!

BURN!!! I SAY!!

BURN BABY BURN

Um...sorry..flashbacks!!

Nukes are great but you have to have plenty of them and they pollute and well interceptors help thus making it take 2 Nuke Warheads for the price of 1 city to level it..

Good call Birdie

Peace

Grandpa "Anti-Nuke-Rally-Chairman-4-Trolldom"Troll
              Attached Files
              Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• Troll, do not add words to my quotes!

Comment

• Originally posted by quinns
                  Troll, feel free to add words to my quotes whenever you like. it is such a funny pastime.
                  indeed. it is.
                  Baal: "You dare mock me ?"
                  O'Neill: "Baal, c'mon, you should know ... Of course I dare mock you."

Comment

• I know why Troll shows that damn picture again and again.

He just nuked me off the map. I was hoping for a decend flooding - but it never came. Then I gave up. My homeland with my best productionfacilities looked somewhat dirty and dark..... and with a rather low population......

thx that was a non-challenge game..........

Gandhi

Comment

• Most games that go past 200 turns will end in the "nukem first and final" strategy. Where were your SDI's Birdman and Checkmate?!! It is a bit of a shame that there is such a long period of time in CTP where nuke's rule, and SDI's and space cities are either scientifically impossible or prohibitively expensive. In that window, many games end within the horrors of nuclear destruction

Comment

• yes, it should be easier to defend versus nukes, at least technologically easier accessible.

Checkmate was just on a crusade against the technologically more advanced AI, stealing all the techs and wonders within a short time only.

Comment

• I couldn't build SDI's, so I used interceptors. But Troll didn't care to loose a nuke (I have never seen him use one single fighter/interceptor in the whole game, so I guess he do not build those or consider them important) to open a city. and then nuke it with a second.

Gandhi

Comment

• Work is calling in just too few hours. Going to sleep now. See you in the field tomorrow Fellows

Gandhi

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBirdMan
                              I couldn't build SDI's, so I used interceptors. But Troll didn't care to loose a nuke (I have never seen him use one single fighter/interceptor in the whole game, so I guess he do not build those or consider them important) to open a city. and then nuke it with a second.
                              Sorry, Bird, I didn't understand. Troll didn't use nukes to nuke you?? Or you mean, you had never seen Troll use nukes before so you assumed he would never use them?

Comment

• he used nukes, but no planes.

Comment

Working...
                                X