This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gavrushka
    Don't you think it is about time you released them?? They start to smell a bit just after the year mark..
    you kidding ??
    SHE suits my bedroom very nicely with those handcuffs. as for the smell... i release her twice a day for a toilet break.
    Baal: "You dare mock me ?"
    O'Neill: "Baal, c'mon, you should know ... Of course I dare mock you."

Comment

• *71. Chlg 71 quinns def. checkMate (Resigned) (dual-duel format); Started Nov-2003 -- Finished May-2004; Turns 128.

Good match! Thanks for the games, CheckMate.

Comment

• Any other statuses? Lots of games in progress!

Comment

• That was fast, have you noted that dual-duel games resignation occurs faster than other games?

Example, in our game you resing at turn 23 BTW that is the fastest ended game posted

Comment

• Originally posted by berXpert
            That was fast, have you noted that dual-duel games resignation occurs faster than other games?

Example, in our game you resing at turn 23 BTW that is the fastest ended game posted
            Not a great example . If you recall in that game, my capitol was overrun by phantom barbarians who appeared to be one tile away from where they really were. I think the fastest true dual-duel we have ever had, lasted about 60 turns.

Comment

• Steve Yahoo is down so I cannot send mail.. and as it does not arrive from main account I will be unable to send until it comes back up.
              He's back after a fashion...

Comment

• *91. Chlg 91 quinns def. Gavrushka (Resigned); Started Apr-2004; Finished May-2004; Turns 68.

Hooray for Quinns!

Comment

• Gary...
                  Baal: "You dare mock me ?"
                  O'Neill: "Baal, c'mon, you should know ... Of course I dare mock you."

Comment

• Originally posted by Gavrushka
                    Steve Yahoo is down so I cannot send mail.. and as it does not arrive from main account I will be unable to send until it comes back up.
                    Okay then! Strange that I can send out of yahoo mail ... but you cannot. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to do some WORK!

Comment

• Blackice, I challenged you 6+ weeks ago and when we tried to start it after some discussion about settings. I have heard nothing from you since...
                      So how do you want it? Accept or decline my challenge?

I have sent you several mails and made posts and still awaiting a reply from you.

©Dimytes 2004

Comment

• Checkmate!

I am challenging you!

Mail sent also.

©Dimytes 2004
                        Last edited by Dimytes; May 17, 2004, 16:06.

Comment

• Gavrushka, can I ask you to arbitrate this challenge that Dimytes has issued against blackice six weeks ago? You seem to have blackice's ear!

DIMYTES HAS CHALLENGED BLACKICE!!! Sorry, iceman, but if you don't respond to Dimytes challenge in the next day or so, we may have to drop you down a notch or two... Them is the rules.

Comment

• Just takes and email, remember at the time I was down and posted in the away thread, I will send you a turn in the next day or so.

As far as Ber and Rick go same thing.
                            “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
                            Or do we?

Comment

• Thanks Pete.

Comment

• Gavrushka.. I challenge you.. But you are beyond my humble abilities.. I resign, win to Gavrushka! Book it in Steve!
                                He's back after a fashion...

Comment

Working...
                                X