This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by berXpert

Not joking, at the last turns I got SCI 5200 so 1 teach every 2 turns but my invation was with musketers and cavalery.

Remember we allowed in this game the use of wonders, that help a lot... you know Laberynt, Stone Henge, London Exchange, Galileo Telescope. In a game full of goods and using wonders by turn 100 you already had fascism or starting to research mass production.

In this game by turn 100 I still need 9 for communism

And by turn 134 I had just a few new units like 4 Figthers and 8 or 10 marines, well and next turn 1 nuke
    That explains it then. I thought you were using standard challenge match settings. But still, that is impressive science by turn 134, even WITH wonders.

Comment

• I should have used my Samurai and took out BerXpert in first few turns Quinns..he will tell you..I had him..but I am playing to learn form the best which is where he is!!

Ok..just kidding I dont wanna win that way..

I could say to Math that I am here to play and have some fun as he was "concerned" I only would have wins against newer players..

I will take the wins how i get 'em..and the same with the lossess....

I have "won" against respectable players but need to learn the finer points...

Ok back to work on games!

Peace

Gramps
      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• Originally posted by Grandpa Troll
        I could say to Math that I am here to play and have some fun as he was "concerned" I only would have wins against newer players..
        i hope you noticed that i was joking there.
        Baal: "You dare mock me ?"
        O'Neill: "Baal, c'mon, you should know ... Of course I dare mock you."

Comment

• Alright, someone please start a new thread for this topic. In fact, 500 replies is the maximum, but since this is getting close to 900, it's too much a pain for our database, so a new thread is required .
          Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
          I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

• didnt know that this slows the database down.
            i think quinns should open the new thread, as he will most likely need to edit the entry post.

Comment

• Please post all related CTP PBEM Challenge Ladder posts here http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...hreadid=120747

This thread will be closed soon.

Comment

• Solver,

Please lock this thread and top the new thread
                CTP PBEM Challenge Ladder -- Aug 2004

Thanks

Comment

• wait ! the link doesnt work

Comment

• Originally posted by Mathemagician

i hope you noticed that i was joking there.
                    yeah i did!

Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Working...
                    X