Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm gonna be away for the next few days, although I may be able to get to a PC and play a few turns tomorrow night.

A wedding on Friday, followed by a funeral on Saturday, and ~1000km of driving.

Hopefully back at it on Sunday, if not, Monday.

Comment

• Have fun, RC.

On Oct. 9-12 I'll be visiting a college where I'm thinking about going to for my Masters so I won't be availalbe to play turns. Possibly starting on the 8th (to pack and get homework due on the 13th done).

Anyway, if anybody gets antsy just have the mod play through any of my turns in question, just set all cities to infrastructure that finish building something and cycle through all the units.
      I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

• Well, its early Octonber and things haven't improved, but it's not my fault any more - blame my College computing service, who are being excrutiatingly slow at activating my room connection.

Comment

• Still sluggish since I had car problems on the normally 12 hour drive.

Expect me to be fully caught up with all my games by the end of this next weekend at the latest.

Comment

• Finally! Everything should be connected and fine again now, so send turns as usual.

It turns out that the computing service had connected me after all, but sent the notification to the wrong email address. Ah well.

Comment

• I could not for the life of me find this thread, thanks for digging it up.

Welcome back to the modern age. BTW
              “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
              Or do we?

Comment

• What games are you in need of J?

Comment

• Originally posted by blackice
                  I could not for the life of me find this thread, thanks for digging it up.
                  The easiest way to get to it is through Info Central .

Originally posted by FlameFlash
                  What games are you in need of J?
                  Um.. It's been so long I can hardly remember - I believe that I'm currently in Land Ahoy, Crossfire, Let There Be Rock and Fly High... There haven't been any posts in the relevant threads recently, which is probably due at least in part to my non-playing of turns. I'll go try to rouse them now...

Comment

• I shall be absent for 7-9 days beginning now, due to work travel.

Be good while I'm gone

Comment

• Well, I drove the 3 hours to the city where I was supposed to go, and they said "What are you doing here?" and I said, "Well, I'm here for that week of fun we had planned" and they said "Hmm, that's next week" so I said "OK" and drove the 3 hours back.

So I WILL be away, just next week, not this week

Comment

• announcement for everyone:
                        i'll be doing rickety's 2x2 game turns for Super League during that time (except versus SAR of course).
                        Baal: "You dare mock me ?"
                        O'Neill: "Baal, c'mon, you should know ... Of course I dare mock you."

Comment

• Don't forget to have fun there

Comment

• Until, say, Dec. 10th I've got a lot of papers and homework to tie up my second to last semester so if I'm not on-time with some of my turns, that's why, though I'll play them ASAP as always.

Comment

• No biggy thanks for the heads up!
                              Worst case senario the natives get restless I will play your turns as if they were my own :0)

Good luck with your school work as that is the priority
                              “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
                              Or do we?

Comment

• Hello

I'm half back, on my father in law's pc...

Comment

Working...
                                X