• 2129 to Pk's
        "Too much ambition is a sin...only if you fail"
        Yoritomo Kumiko

Comment

• And on to the Uni.

Comment

• 2129 to the Gaians.

Comment

• I'm out of town indefinitely. I might make arrangements to have a stand in.
              -freshman

Comment

• Ummmmm? Any chance of an update? I'm not too clear whats going on.

Comment

• Yes, do you want a sub or an outright replacement? Or will you be able to pick back up in a day or two?

Comment

• Well, we don't have any information other than that freshman will be gone "indefinatly."

I've e-mailed him, and will let you know if there is a response.

If we haven't heard anything very soon though, then I think the operative work from his last post will have to be "indefinetly" and we should post for a replacement tonight or tomorrow.

Thoughts?

Comment

• Ummmm. He hasn't posted since the 19th and hasn't given any real details of whats up. I say start looking for a replacement now, that should take a few days. We can see if he turns up or responds before that.

Comment

• I posted for a replacement.

Comment

• Pfff...a real shame man...lets see if we can keep on with this one!
                          "Too much ambition is a sin...only if you fail"
                          Yoritomo Kumiko

Comment

• Well, somebody has volunteered. I suggested on the thread that if freshman hasn't shown up by Thursday morning that we'll ask Darsnan to send the password and I'll send the turn.

Should we do it earlier? Or even right now?

It might be a good idea - if you have relatations with the Gaians - to provide a small report to our new player of past exchanges.

Comment

• Wrong thread -_-
                              Last edited by Senethro; April 27, 2005, 09:12.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X