Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BUMP!

Where are we now?

This used to be a once or twice daily game and now our last turn was six weeks ago!

Comment

• Me fault, me fault... 't seems I be currently quite busy after vacations, so I won`t be able t' play another turn until...September 15 at very least. So wi' shame an' sadness in me heart I must ask ye t' look fer a replacement fer me jolly fellow Pirates... Glad t' be havin' played a wee turns wi' ya swabbies an' hopin' t' do so in another SMAC/X or any other game soon... I say farewell,

Lord_Icewind
      "Too much ambition is a sin...only if you fail"
      Yoritomo Kumiko

Comment

• Well fosse, we have 2 players simultaneously out of the game and both of us are pacted. Shall we take over 1 faction each and stomp the AI for 20 turns as an exercise in joint operations?

Comment

• -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
          -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

• Suddenly even our most far fetched plans seem so possible, don't they.

Is Sebed still out too? Or has the missing laptop turned up in the last month?

Comment

• Sebed is not playing any more. If you read around the forums you'll see hes been caught cheating. A big surprise indeed! (Hardly). Podpopping and reloading until he gets something good, especially insta-build pods. Damn, I can only imagine how many insta-build rec-tanks and uber-crawlers hes abused.

If I've read the turn order right then you should take over Sebed's faction and I Icewinds. The presence of a faction which grew strong by cheating means I don't want to seek a real replacement who is holding the biggest axe over my head I've ever seen. If Darsnan gives us all the faction passwords I'd be happy to just look around or we good practice attacking overseas targets like the cyborgs. By practice, I mean observe each others style. Its not been too long since I started making strange use of SMAXs zone of control rules using probe teams and noodlejets.

Comment

• Ah! Which forum is that revealed in?

Holy cow... to think how close we came each time we were thwarted! Stolen election indeed! :rolleye:

In that case, I'm for your idea. Let's learn, shall we?

PMing binT (not that I need to )

Comment

• Argh! I meant I'll PM Darsnan. binT! How dare you be so ever present that I think you are the CMN! GRRRR!

Comment

• I'm clearly an idiot. Threads found, about to read.

Comment

• binT! How dare you be so ever present that I think you are the CMN! GRRRR!
                      -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
                      -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

• I knew it! I knew it! No-ones is that fast and still not famous all over the net...Sebed...I knew it and I had been warned...I better listen more to my elders in the future...
                        "Too much ambition is a sin...only if you fail"
                        Yoritomo Kumiko

Comment

• Nothing wrong with being trusting. And here I was really looking forward to all that we had in store for him!

Comment

• Guys, if you don't find other replacement soon Im ok with taking this over from Sebed with heavy sanctions implicated on my faction.
                            -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.

Comment

• Thanks binT. Actually, we've just taken the passwords for the other two factions (Icewind left too), so Senethro and I are just fooling around as PBEM planning and war exercises.

Comment

Working...
                              X