"The Cult of Worms and Fungus" turn tracking thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wdplays

And congratulations to all of us. This is the first time in awhile we got two turns done in a week.

I know that this is usually a very interesting time in the game and turns can get long but its great to see two turns in 2 days---
    You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• Originally posted by wdplays
      And congratulations to all of us. This is the first time in awhile we got two turns done in a week.
      Hoooo, the speed is making me !

Hobbed on
      "Some one told me former operators are not supposed to think much, that's good. I think that was the reason I took this job, ha, that and of course the fact the commissar said so." -t_ras: life through the former operators eye

Comment

• Whisked to Will.
        If you want to kiss the sky/Better learn how to kneel/On your knees boy - U2, Mysterious Ways

http://zanature.wordpress.com

Comment

• Keeping up the pace. Onto Flubber.

Comment

• For some reason my email just didn't work so I'll attach it here

2206 to tras
            Attached Files
            You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• on to his Hobbesty
              "Some one told me former operators are not supposed to think much, that's good. I think that was the reason I took this job, ha, that and of course the fact the commissar said so." -t_ras: life through the former operators eye

Comment

• On to Will.
                If you want to kiss the sky/Better learn how to kneel/On your knees boy - U2, Mysterious Ways

Comment

• Onto Flubber. Feel the breeze of the speedy turns.

Comment

• On to tras about 8 hours ago

Comment

• 2208 2 Will

Comment

• Originally posted by H0bbes
                        2208 2 Will
                        Hey Hobbes,

Unfortunately you sent me 2207. Personally, I enjoyed that turn a lot and wouldn't mind replaying it, but I suspect the rest of y'all might not .

WKW

Comment

• "Some one told me former operators are not supposed to think much, that's good. I think that was the reason I took this job, ha, that and of course the fact the commissar said so." -t_ras: life through the former operators eye

Comment

• 2208 to tras

I will be out of town until Friday

Comment

• Originally posted by Flubber
                              2208 to tras

I will be out of town until Friday
                              A present awaits Flubbers return.

Comment

• and it has been received and sent onward

2209 to tras

Comment

Working...
                                X