FCT 2 x 3 Turn Reporting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2142 to chaos theory
    You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• 2143 -> Flubber
      "Cutlery confused Stalin"
      -BBC news

Comment

• 2144 -> Flubber
        -BBC news

Comment

• 2144 to chaos
          You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• 2145 -> Flubber

News bulletin:
            Drone workers have completed and unveiled their faction's first Secret Project - the Weather Paradigm! Drone leaders assure us that their former teams will be able to rape Planet much more efficiently than before as a result of this compilation of ecological interactions.

Even more incredibly, the Drone workers completed this project just a single year after starting it. When Foreman Pete was asked how such an incredible feat could be possible, he could only say, "Drones done work hard!"
            -BBC news

Comment

• 2145 back to chaos

Comment

• 2146 -> Flubber
                -BBC news

Comment

• 2146 onward

Comment

• 2147 -> Flubber

Cybernetic media intercepted a cryptic message transmitted from Aki Zeta-5 in the general direction of the Gaians. It reads:
                    "I still have two eyes."
                    -BBC news

Comment

• 2147 to chaos

The gaian troops stood over the jumble of metallic and organic matter that seconds before had been a cybernetic troop. The lieutenant looked at the dead cyborg before him, noting the single eye and the optical implant . .. " I wonder what the message meant, I have two eyes . .. did they eman they could see us, or was it symbolic that they retained their humanity .. . I doubt we will ever know"

The major approached " Move your men out lieutenant, there are sure to be more of these cyborgs nearby"

Comment

• 2148 -> Flubber

I knew you might not understand the message, but you also might have. It's in my notes, so you'll find out eventually.

Getting... so... sick... of... random crashes! I'm picking through tech support now.
                        -BBC news

Comment

• 2148 onward to chaos

Comment

• 2149 -> Flubber
                            -BBC news

Comment

• 2149 onward

I think I closed one of your eyes but I'm still not cetain of what you meant

Comment

• You had me wondering, but you did misunderstand.

Half a century's progress to Flubber!
                                -BBC news

Comment

Working...
                                X