No announcement yet.

FCT 2 x 3 Turn Reporting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wrong save - this appears to be from the start of your 2120 turn.
    "Cutlery confused Stalin"
    -BBC news

Comment

sorry about that
      You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

resent
        You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

2121 -> Flubber
          -BBC news

Comment

please resend-- this was not in my inbox this morning

Comment

Curious, since I didn't get a bounce.

2121 -> Flubber
              -BBC news

Comment

2121 on to chaos

Perhaps its still enroute

----------------------------------------

cycon base razed-- film at 11

Comment

2122 -> Flubber

Had TWO reloads:
                  1st time, the password box didn't form properly. I backed out and killed programs, then reloaded
                  2nd time, got as far as Domai, then I discovered a whole new world of errors. Anyone hear of a fatal exception 0D in module FFFF:0000FFFF?
                  My comp died again, but I didn't get to the turn that time. I guess it didn't give me enough errors last crash.
                  Finally, I played the turn normally. Nothing variable happened to the point that I got in previous plays.

Being accustomed to TCP/IP multiplayer, it's very annoying to not have a direct record of what happens to you on others' turns. Fortunately, this time it's abundantly obvious.

The downside of head-to-head: no possibility of diplomacy
                  The upside: no worries about diplomacy
                  -BBC news

Comment

2122 on to chaos

No I don't know those errors

I agree that the downside of PBEM is not seeing the interplay of units.I hate to think that someone has say flown across my territory without my having an opportunity to see that they did it

Diplomacy in a head to head --ahahahah-- not much point in pretending to be friends. When I saw an empty base, I figured I could set you back a little-- calling you up and talking about it seemed to be of no point-- whats good too is that we can't atrocity willy nilly since atrocities will have a trade cost

Comment

I figured defending that base, given its position, would be a losing proposition, so it would serve as a sort of canary.

2123 -> Flubber
                      -BBC news

Comment

2123 to chaos

Comment

Originally posted by Chaos Theory
                          I figured defending that base, given its position, would be a losing proposition, so it would serve as a sort of canary.

2123 -> Flubber
                          hmm but how did you know where I was ??

Comment

I didn't, but I had a guess. If you hadn't been there, I would have kept the base, of course. Since you were, defending it would have been futile.
                            -BBC news

Comment

I have guesses where you might be as well.

With 3 factions to work with it often becomes only a process of elimination

Comment

2124 -> Flubber
                                -BBC news

Comment

Working...
                                X