FCT 2 x 3 Turn Reporting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey guys!
    I am from the other game with the same scenario - Googlie set us up for your scenario also:

binTravkin:
    Gaia
    Morgan,
    Angels
    (The Flubber's factions)

and

Hercules
    PK's
    CyCon
    Drones
    (The Chaos Theory's factions)

We've got the game till 2125 and now Hercules is absent for a moment..

I'd very much like how you're doing!
    If it's not hard I'd like to see your povergraph and the "who's best at" table (but not the map to be fair!)..

Do you like this scenario?
    I'm just loving it!
    -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
    -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

• Resent
      "Cutlery confused Stalin"
      -BBC news

Comment

• As you can see, it's a pretty interesting game. All 5 of the categories (besides overall) on the Who's Who are occupied by different factions at the moment.

Current populations (since these are public knowledge):
        Lal 42; Aki 12; Domai 68; Dee 25; Morgan 66; Roze 27
        Attached Files
        -BBC news

Comment

• Ya -- the variance is part of the nature of a 5 faction game-- I think its about to get plenty interesting-- Chaos's drone faction in particular seems to be expanding impressively
          You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• Oh ya the turn was sent back-- I never did see the first send but the resend came through just fine
            You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• You sent me your turn instead of mine.

Please continue sending my turns to my umr.edu address even if I send mine from Yahoo - I'll notice the turns sooner, but I have some trouble sending mail from that address.
              -BBC news

Comment

• Originally posted by Chaos Theory
                You sent me your turn instead of mine.

Please continue sending my turns to my umr.edu address even if I send mine from Yahoo - I'll notice the turns sooner, but I have some trouble sending mail from that address.
                Sorry-- I did not see this until now-- I will send the correct turn to the umr address tonight ( about 10 hours from this post)

Apologies again

Comment

• I resent the durn thing-- Has it been received adn was it the right turn??

Comment

• Yep, that's my turn.

I had assumed the Empath Guild was off-liimits, but can't find anything stating that's actually the case. For what it's worth, I've had the ability to build it for at least 10 years, but then you assumed no governorship. You deserve infiltration after all this time anyway.

As a gift to accompany the Empath Guild, some of my notes, from 2129 (when I started taking them) through 2145. I was a bit antsy about giving them to you when you didn't even have infiltrator information, but now it's not such a big deal.

I'll get to actually playing the turn tomorrow or the day after.
                    Attached Files
                    -BBC news

Comment

• 2165 -> Flubber

The Free Drones celebrated the completion of the Cloudbase Academy this year. But wait, there's more! Foreman Domai has immediately ordered completion of a Cyborg Factory. These two grand projects are expected to complement each other particularly well in the realm of airborne defense.
                      -BBC news

Comment

• Incidentally, I was surprised to see that foil probe teams can probe land units and take them over. I tested this quickly in the scenario editor, just to make sure I had properly interpreted what I saw in my turn, and there it was, something I never knew you could do. I wonder if land probe teams can probe sea units...
                        -BBC news

Comment

Working...
                        X