Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• congrats-- i see you are into bio-engineering these days

2157 passed back
    You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• 2158 -> Flubber

For undisclosed reasons, the Free Drones have christened a major river in their territory the River Treachery.
      "Cutlery confused Stalin"
      -BBC news

Comment

• 2159 -> Flubber
        -BBC news

Comment

• 2160 -> Flubber
          -BBC news

Comment

• 2160 on to chaos
            You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• 2161 -> Flubber
              -BBC news

Comment

• 2162 -> Flubber
                -BBC news

Comment

• I sent 2162-- back to you yesterday

Comment

• Did you get the turn??

No hurry as I have had much longer delays -- I just don't want things fooled up by an email error

Comment

• Yeah, I have the turn and am slowly going through it. I should have it out by early Saturday morning, but am getting distracted by all kinds of things.
                      -BBC news

Comment

• Originally posted by Chaos Theory
                        Yeah, I have the turn and am slowly going through it. I should have it out by early Saturday morning, but am getting distracted by all kinds of things.
                        No problem-- I would have had a tough time getting to it myself as it turned out. Thats life . .. I don't mind that .. . I just try to avoid delays where each player thinks the OTHER one has the turn

Comment

• 2163 -> Flubber
                          and I won't be playing 2163 until Monday at the soonest.
                          -BBC news

Comment

• No problem-- The game is getting very interesting and complex-- 3 factions really add to the startegic and tactical decisionmaking

Oh and in the news-- The Morgans are pleased to announce the planned unveiling of the Planetary Energy Grid in 2164. A spokesman stated "we had our scientists research in some totally new areas and one of their discoveries will allow our energy production to grow by 50%. We see this as a huge boon as we begin wholesale arms purchases."

Comment

• 2164 -> Flubber

Not to be outdone, the Free Drones have announced the future opening of their very own Cloudbase Academy. The Grand Opening will be in late 2164, a whopping 52 years earlier than originally scheduled! Unfortunately, despite its name, we will not be able to found bases in the clouds, limiting expansion to a mere two dimensions.
                              -BBC news

Comment

• Please resend-- no hurry since I won't get back to it until tonight but I didn't see this as about 7 hours after you posted you sent it. It might show up later or be stuck in email limbo but a resend should ensure I get it

Comment

Working...
                                X