No announcement yet.

Alien Secrets Turn Reporting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you like me to mail Googlie to post?
    It doesn't seem Setroc will...
    "Some one told me former operators are not supposed to think much, that's good. I think that was the reason I took this job, ha, that and of course the fact the commissar said so." -t_ras: life through the former operators eye

Comment

• Any way I lost again WD add. so here is the file...
      Attached Files
      "Some one told me former operators are not supposed to think much, that's good. I think that was the reason I took this job, ha, that and of course the fact the commissar said so." -t_ras: life through the former operators eye

Comment

• I've played 2123, so if a replacement is found, the turn is ready.

Comment

• Originally posted by Minute Mirage
          I've played 2123, so if a replacement is found, the turn is ready.
          Anybody having any luck finding a replacement? Did anybody post this into the CivGames forum? That's a decent site to pick up players. It's how I found out about this game.

Comment

• Hobbes , would you mind posting?
            I think I'll probably miss lead the replacer if I do it

Comment

• Hey Gang,

There's been a couple of newcomers over at the CivGames site looking for games. Anybody interested in seeing if we can reserect this game with them?

Will

Comment

• Well there are some new people started here: so seems reasonable idea.
                On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• No prblem here

Comment

• Fine with me.
                    If you want to kiss the sky/Better learn how to kneel/On your knees boy - U2, Mysterious Ways

http://zanature.wordpress.com

Comment

Working...
                    X