No announcement yet.

Alien Secrets Turn Reporting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I lost WD add. so posted here and mailed/Pmed through system.
    Attached Files
    "Some one told me former operators are not supposed to think much, that's good. I think that was the reason I took this job, ha, that and of course the fact the commissar said so." -t_ras: life through the former operators eye

Comment

• Originally posted by t_ras
      I lost WD add. so posted here and mailed/Pmed through system.
      t_ras, I tried to download this file but couldn't. I've e-mailed you requesting you send the file to me directly. Did you get it?

Will

Comment

• sent
        "Some one told me former operators are not supposed to think much, that's good. I think that was the reason I took this job, ha, that and of course the fact the commissar said so." -t_ras: life through the former operators eye

Comment

• 2121 sent to Setroc.

Comment

• should have the turn monday... had a crash this morning while playing =/

Comment

• 2121 to Wgabrie.
              If you want to kiss the sky/Better learn how to kneel/On your knees boy - U2, Mysterious Ways

http://zanature.wordpress.com

Comment

• 2122 to t-ras

Comment

• moved

Comment

• 2122 sent to MM

Comment

• 2122 sent to Setroc.

Comment

• Originally posted by Minute Mirage
                        2122 sent to Setroc.
                        I hate to ask the question but do we need to start looking for a replacement for Setroc?

Comment

• last post 03-12-2006 22:12
                          SO I think he is still around
                          PMed him

Comment

• RE: alien secrets

I totally forgot I had the turn :< will play tonight. Thanks for the reminder

have you got the turn?

Comment

• 2122 to Wgabrie.
                              If you want to kiss the sky/Better learn how to kneel/On your knees boy - U2, Mysterious Ways

http://zanature.wordpress.com

Comment

• Anybody heard from phsycho?

Comment

Working...
                                X