X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oh, my email is jjjgomez ta gmail com

Comment

• To dacole
      "Some one told me former operators are not supposed to think much, that's good. I think that was the reason I took this job, ha, that and of course the fact the commissar said so." -t_ras: life through the former operators eye

Comment

• turn sent

to minute
        A university faculty is 500 egoists with a common parking problem

Comment

• I'm not seeing the turn, could you resend?

Comment

• Yea sorry about that..just got on today to check when I saw the note that it didn't get there. I sent it to your old hotmail address not your new one. Sorry...

Comment

• Turn sent to Setroc.

Comment

• and on to Hobbes

Comment

• 2120 to Wgabrie.
                  If you want to kiss the sky/Better learn how to kneel/On your knees boy - U2, Mysterious Ways

http://zanature.wordpress.com

Comment

• ok, well has been over a week since the last post. Is the turn still with wgabrie, or has it been sent on and is missing somewhere else along the line?

Comment

• I have resent just in case.
                      If you want to kiss the sky/Better learn how to kneel/On your knees boy - U2, Mysterious Ways

Comment

• I just sent the turn to phsycho on April 18th.
                        Don't rule me out when I'm losing. Save your celebration until after I'm gone.

Comment

• Should I have got it?
                          "Some one told me former operators are not supposed to think much, that's good. I think that was the reason I took this job, ha, that and of course the fact the commissar said so." -t_ras: life through the former operators eye

Comment

• Last Post: 24-03-2006 19:37, I don't think we should wait for him.

Comment

• I agree, time for another replacement.

Comment

• agreed. I wonder what the record is for the longest running game (turn and time wise) that still has all the original people..

Comment

Working...
                                X