Alien Secrets Turn Reporting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where is ya standing?
    "Some one told me former operators are not supposed to think much, that's good. I think that was the reason I took this job, ha, that and of course the fact the commissar said so." -t_ras: life through the former operators eye

Comment

• mine?
      i havent got a turn mail yet. my email is still the same: phsychological_at_gmx.net

Comment

• Dacole stalled it...we'll have to get a replacement...
        "Some one told me former operators are not supposed to think much, that's good. I think that was the reason I took this job, ha, that and of course the fact the commissar said so." -t_ras: life through the former operators eye

Comment

• right now my ISP is having problems, when it get faster I'll post

Comment

• Posted for a replacement for Dacole.
            If you want to kiss the sky/Better learn how to kneel/On your knees boy - U2, Mysterious Ways

http://zanature.wordpress.com

Comment

• I would be interested in taking over the Hive for Dacole. Just let me know.

Regards,

Will

Comment

• Welcome. wdplays email is: willgames AT bellsouth DOT net
                If you want to kiss the sky/Better learn how to kneel/On your knees boy - U2, Mysterious Ways

Comment

• Welcome! and turn sent

Comment

• Thanks, to whom will I be sending my turns?

Comment

• Minute Mirage

Comment

• Cool, all I need is a password and we'll be good to go.

Will

Comment

• Googlie is away & may not have a password list with him. It may be a couple of weeks. Have you emailed him?

Comment

• Yep, but haven't heard back yet.

Comment

• Hey All,

While we're waiting could you guys catch me up on where we are in the game. Is this faction at vendetta with any faction, and are you interested in peace? Are you at vendetta with another faction and expecting support from mine? Is this faction at peace/pact with any faction? Is our pact strictly economic or military also? Does this faction have any secret alliances (obviously you can e-mail me about those)? Have you traded any tech to this faction that carries restrictions?

Thanks,

Will

Comment

• hooo I forgot to tell you we have a secret aliance and you are suposude to protecte me from all others

Comment

Working...
                                X