• 2113 sent onwards to TheRedmenace.

Comment

• 2113 went to ComStr this morning.

Comment

• Sent to bluto.

Comment

• So is this game dead? What happened?

Comment

• 2113 sent to USC. Sorry for the delay.

Comment

• 2114 heading out to FonnParr tonight (European time). Sorry for my delay -- *cough* Conquests *cough*...
              "'Lingua franca' je latinsky vyraz s vyznamem "jazyk francouzsky", ktery dnes vetsinou odkazuje na anglictinu," rekl cesky.

Comment

• I'm going to be away again over the next two weeks (my SMAC pc is at work) but I don't want to hold up the game

USC can you send my turns to Minute Mirage for the next two weeks please - I will send him my password

I'll be back playing on January 5th

Comment

• Wouldn't it be better if someone else, like our CMN johndmuller, played FonnParr's turns while he's away? I don't think it's a good idea for me to open someone else's turns because it would give me knowledge of the game that I shouldn't have.

Comment

• Actually, FonnParr never received the save... until now.

---

Voices. Different voices than I have heard in an eternity.
                    "...and so THEN I told him where he could stick it! Boy was he mad that he couldn't get me fired!"

I open my eyes. I seem to be in a clinic. I clear my throat, not to interrupt the gossip, but to clear what must be the residue of several weeks of inactivity.

"MR. POPPER! You're alive! WE HAVE A LEADER!" Soon staff ran in from the other rooms of this luxury ward to congratulate my doctor, and me.

"Snouti-- Mr. Popper, what happened to you??"

"Dreams... so many dreams -- I ruled a nation, no, many nations..."

"Without xenofungus and mind worms this time?"

"No, but with Mongols and Dromons and marshes and legions of red shields..."

"Perhaps you should go back to sleep, Mr. Popper. We may have a long road ahead of us."

"Roads.........! Must... connect... scarce... resources..."

---

2114 to FonnParr.

---

But if FonnParr, Minute Mirage, and johndmuller reach an agreement one way or the other, I'll resend to an agreed alternate party instead.

USC
                    "'Lingua franca' je latinsky vyraz s vyznamem "jazyk francouzsky", ktery dnes vetsinou odkazuje na anglictinu," rekl cesky.

Comment

• Sorry for the delay, but I will be out of range until 1/12/04. Happy New Year!

Comment

• I have played 2114 and sent it on to MM

Sorry for the confusion everyone - I won't do it again

Comment

• 2114 to TheRedmenace.

Comment

• Heh I'm sorry it took a few days, I'm not used to checking this mail because the turn hadn't been sent in so long. I passed it along to ComStr, so now we'll be moving along briskly.

Comment

• Sent.

Oh...my god. DEAMON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DEAMON BOIL ON THE PRIMIATER!! MAYDAY MAYDAY MAYDAY. DEFENCE FORCE GO FULL ALERT! ALERT! ALERT!

[Hello. Do not be alarmed. This is Yang.]

Oh christ. Yang is next door to me, he has a deamon boil sitting in my terriroty next to the only non fungas covered terrian and I dare not order him out.

Send help. Anyone. Quickly. Before Yang decides he has no more use of me.

Comment

• Would you like fries with that?

Comment

Working...
                                X