No announcement yet.

Blind Leaders - Turn Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like this one is stalling out; I sent USC a last-chance email message and PM - if he doesn't reply, seems like it would be time to replace him.

Interestingly, he was on Poly as recently as Feb 18th, according to the PM tracking screen.
    Last edited by johndmuller; March 3, 2004, 20:32.

Comment

• Resent 2115 to USC, we'll see if we get a response.

Blut0

Comment

• My apologies to all; I kind of lost my spirit after one of the earlier stalls. I have the turn from Blut0 and will be posting later tonight, European time.

Erik
        "'Lingua franca' je latinsky vyraz s vyznamem "jazyk francouzsky", ktery dnes vetsinou odkazuje na anglictinu," rekl cesky.

Comment

• 2116 on to MM

Comment

• 2116 to TheRedmenace.

Nice to be back on track again. Good thing I had written some notes about my plans, I would have forgotten them all otherwise.

Comment

• 2116 to Comstar.

I thought this game was dead. lawl.

Comment

• So has Comstar gotten lost now? (last posted on Feb 23)

Comment

• Should we start looking for a replacement?

Comment

• I send Comstr an email asking him to play the turn. If we don't hear from him soon, I suggest we look for a replacement.

Comment

• I think it's time to get a replacement, we've been down so long that it may be impossible to get this going again if it doesn't start soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blut0
                        I think it's time to get a replacement, we've been down so long that it may be impossible to get this going again if it doesn't start soon.
                        Yep, Comstr replied to my mail and said he won't be able to continue playing. I've already posted for a replacement.

Comment

• DetriusXii will be playing the Peacekeepers from now on. His email addy is ajelovic2@yahoo.com.

Comment

• It has been revealed that Commissioner Comstr was a former lover of Lady D aboard the Unity, which had driven a wedge between him and the Chairman, especially as there was some question in Comstr's mind as to exactly when the Chairman and the Lady had first started getting more closely acquainted. However, Comstr couldn't help being greatly touched by all the romantic gestures that the Chairman has been making since Dee's untimely death, what with the all the landmarks and bases memorializing her, and the lengths to which Yang has gone continuing Dee's research into Planet's lifeforms (some might say that he has his own evil agenda for that research). Anyway, apparently that stuff, plus the long interval between Yang's departure and when the rest of the escape pods were readied, was enough to soften up those two rivals so that when the Chairman offered to bury the hatchet and make up with Comstr, he jumped at the offer and immediately jumped aboard the Blue Meanie Express, leaving behind a power vacuum at the top of the PK power structure.

Almost aptly named DetriusXii has emerged to pick up the pieces of the PK faction and has taken up the Commissioner's Mantle. Long live Commissioner DetriusXii.

pw sent to DetriusXii
                            Last edited by johndmuller; May 21, 2004, 21:00.

Comment

• Where are we, exactly?

Comment

• The RedMenace should mail the turn to DetriusXii, but that apparently that hasn't happened yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X