No announcement yet.

Blind Leaders - Turn Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Short delay, sorry, PC acting up. SHould be sent later tonight.

Comment

Turn sent to Rubin. Greetings to the Cybernetic Nation.

Blut0

Comment

Um.....turn sent?

Comment

Originally posted by Feephi
          Hi, I hope you'll pardon the intrusion, but I noticed the title of this PBEM - 'Blind Leaders'. So, would you say this is a game where "the blind are leading the blind"?
          Actually, it's a game where the deaf are leading the tasteless. Don't bother to reply; we won't hear you anyway

USC
          "'Lingua franca' je latinsky vyraz s vyznamem "jazyk francouzsky", ktery dnes vetsinou odkazuje na anglictinu," rekl cesky.

Comment

Bump. I don't want this falling off the main page.

Also, fear the Yang.

Comment

Hey, I'm not tasteless...the worms think I taste rather good.

Turn sent to USC. Really this time.

Blut0

Comment

I am away on business for two weeks starting today. I will endevour to play my turns but might not be able to due to intermittent internet access.

Comment

Snap. Waitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwait....

Comment

I passed the turn to FonnParr on Sunday night, and now the question is if he has been able to play it since then or not.

USC
                    "'Lingua franca' je latinsky vyraz s vyznamem "jazyk francouzsky", ktery dnes vetsinou odkazuje na anglictinu," rekl cesky.

Comment

• I haven't received the turn, so I'm guessing FonnParr hasn't had a chance to play.

Comment

• If an alternate is needed, lemme know.
                        Agent Subversion out

Comment

• USC, I tried to play your turn, but the game told me that it was still your turn, I replied to your mail to tell you this but I have had no response.

Please can you check I am not on your blocked senders (spam) list.

PS apolyton didn't tell me the thread had been updated grrr

Comment

• I'm the bad one this time :-( . Will fix the file tonight.

USC

Comment

• USC can you send me the turn again please - my old email is on another PC

Comment

• I'm back - MM has the turn

Comment

Working...
                                X