This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lorizael is unfit to be a moderator

Apologies if this is the wrong venue, but when I asked in the off-topic forum what the procedure was for complaining about a moderator I was ignored.

This is the thread in question. I will only be repeating Lori's relevant posts (with context) so as to avoid producing a wall of text, and also to emphasize how inappropriately he acted in the thread. In my opinion a moderator should not have posted what he did in any context.

In said thread, loin and rah are having an argument. All emphases are my own additions.

Lori [in response to loin asking that rah be banned]: Unfortunately, that's not a bannable offense. So be quiet. Take out your rage on a helpless kitten or something else that you can actually affect.

Lori [in response to rah insulting loin]: Back off, rah. You're baiting loin on an issue he wants to be angry about.

In summary, Lori displayed a complete lack of neutrality in the argument. More importantly, he twice insulted an angry poster (implying that said poster's anger was feigned, and suggesting that said poster take his impotent rage out on kittens) rather than taking a more appropriate action e.g. banning one or both posters, attempting to calm the angry poster, or simply doing nothing at all. A lack of neutrality is dismaying in a moderator, but malice towards a poster is completely unacceptable.

This altercation occurred over five hours ago, with no subsequent attempt made by Lori to rectify the situation.
    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

You don't deserve to live outside a facility for the mentally disturbed, yet you evidently do, for now.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
      You don't deserve to live outside a facility for the mentally disturbed, yet you evidently do, for now.
      Mental illness is hilarious.

Comment

Loin, you got the Ben treatment.

I feel sorry for you, and I think that Lori should apologise to you for his comments. You weren't trying to troll anyone, and everyone went off you regardless of all you could do to reply to them.

Anyways, I hope you are feeling better, and believe me when I know mental illness is not a laughing matter.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Evidently it is to loinburger.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
            Evidently [mental illness is a laughing matter] to loinburger.
            Indeed, as evidenced by the many times I have hilariously told somebody that they belong in a facility for the mentally disturbed.

Comment

Looking for a roomie?

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                Oh please.

You deserve every bit of **** that comes your way.

Loin didn't.

No comparison.
                "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Loin didn't get the Ben treatment. In all fairness to Lori, he probably did assume Loin was joking given your persona on here.

(Lori, I'm going to use this post as a future get-out-of-jail free card for defending you)
                  "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                  Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
                    In all fairness to Lori, he probably did assume Loin was joking given your persona on here.
                    Quite possibly.

I was reacting to the absurdity of Ben comparing this to his situation in an attempt to garner sympathy for his sorry carcass.

What a creep.
                    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Ben sees himself as victimized by the moderators. He frequently lies elsewhere about his transactions with the moderators also.

To be honest, he's really lucky he hasn't been banned. Somebody of his disruptive nature and...well, nature is banned quickly at most sensible sites.
                      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil View Post
                        Quite possibly.

I was reacting to the absurdity of Ben comparing this to his situation in an attempt to garner sympathy for his sorry carcass.

What a creep.
                        To contrast his sucking up to Loin here, over in the OT he just made a post sucking up to Sloww. Two-faced is the operative term, I believe.
                        Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
                          In all fairness to Lori, he probably did assume Loin was joking given your persona on here.
                          Possible, but I consider it unlikely. My persona is to kid around - where is the humor in saying that your grandfather was death-marched? Dickgirled, yes; death-marched, no. Even had somebody thought I was just making a rather unfunny and tasteless joke, my violent reaction to rah's malicious libel should have convinced them that I was not joking. My assumption is that Lori was just getting his hate-on for having to clean up my dickgirl threads, apparently believing that it is appropriate to insult (and allow others to insult) a poster as retribution for past dickgirlings.

Comment

I do have to add that a moderator being a non-neutral and ultimately unfair jackass has never been a disqualifying factor in the past.
                            Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                              ben, if you want to do loin any good, shut the **** up and get out of his corner. it certainly doesn't help his case with you supporting him.
                              I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                              [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Working...
                              X