This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't help but notice that I haven't been banned

I haven't done anything to be banned but that never stopped **** in the past...

My threads haven't been deleted, my posts haven't been altered or deleted. I'm starting to almost feel at home again here at Poly.

So, what's going on? Whatever it is, keep it up.
    Long time member @ Apolyton
    Civilization player since the dawn of time

I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

We are actually ready to introduce two new products: BanME and BanME Plus

A moderator of your choice will hunt you down for a month, close your thread and send you pm warnings. Just when you say that you wont post anything bad again he will ban you and demand a public apology from you to get back.

The Plus variation will also include a PLUS subscription. You'll have all the benefits of PLUS but when you're banned you will loose them in order to have a more satisfying experience

Prices are not set yet.
      Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
      Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
      giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

perhaps you just aren't trying hard enough.

Comment

"A moderator of your choice will hunt you down for a month, close your thread and send you pm warnings. "

Damn, I used to get this for free. Now I gotta pay?!?!

Comment

damn capitalism!
            Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
            Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
            giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG

A moderator of your choice will hunt you down for a month, close your thread and send you pm warnings. Just when you say that you wont post anything bad again he will ban you and demand a public apology from you to get back.

The Plus variation will also include a PLUS subscription. You'll have all the benefits of PLUS but when you're banned you will loose them in order to have a more satisfying experience

Prices are not set yet.
              That's going in my sig...

Comment

Are we even allowed to have so long sigs?
                Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

You must be slacking....................
                  *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Prices are not set yet.

Comment

What I'd really be interested in is BanOTHER

Comment

Somehow this thread makes me feel terribly hopeful. I've exchanged posts with one of the local power broker boys and am not banned. It's a good start.

The usual yes men have showed up...but they are being ignored. Yes, I'm dealing with a human being.

Am I going to wake up soon or have I gone back in time...or is there a glimmer of hope for the future?

Nah...

Comment

Place is pretty slow Markos.

>>>Have you realized that without guests it's not much of a site?<<<

Has CivFanatics gotten so big that you realized that maybe something is wrong? Maybe a mod or two was abusing your guests and chasing them to CivFanatics? Has anyone been trying to tell you this for the last couple of years? Hmmm. Think about it.

I've noticed that mods are becoming rather thin on the ground.

Anyway thanks. After all the YEARS of BS I'm actually starting to identify with this place again.

Edit: sorry to be so stressed in my posts.
                          Last edited by Lancer; May 31, 2006, 23:44.

Comment

Prices are not set yet.
                            Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Speaking as one who recently got a thread deleted for no appearant reason, here' a few tips for the admins:

1 Straighten up the rules section
                              2 Write down and publish any secret rules you may have
                              3 Never take action against anyone unless a rule is broken.
                              4 When action is taken you should always inform the offender(s) about which rule is violated. (example: "this thread is closed because it violates rule §4.1" )
                              5 Remove the "admins can delete threads they don't like" rule. That rule is UGLY UGLY UGLY.
                              6 If you really feel you can't live without that particular rule make sure admins that use it always have to a) make a public statement on why they used that rule and b)Always revise the ruleset afterwards to see if something is missing.

Oh, here's a few rules that seems to be missing in the public section.
                              *Don't ask questions about the sites banning policy
                              *Don't ask for pirated software(or where to find it)
                              Don't eat the yellow snow.

Comment

Working...
                              X