Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

one of my most mispelled words. I'm not sure why.

Comment

Loads of those on that list wouldn't have enough...........people like Duke O'York have been around for a while but not posted heavily enough.

Comment

I doubt I would be a Deity if OT posts counted. I don't post that much there, usually it's only once or twice in each of the few threads I post in
        This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

On the other hand I only need about 2500 posts to become a deity... not sure if I have posted that many posts though
          This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Originally posted by Adagio
            I doubt I would be a Deity if OT posts counted. I don't post that much there, usually it's only once or twice in each of the few threads I post in
            Same is true of many on that list, and there still weren't enough. I don't think Diss and Skanky remember how many posts 10,000 is.

Comment

I think you are just overly pessimistic.
              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Diss would have at least 30k if OT posts counted.

Comment

Originally posted by DrSpike
                  Loads of those on that list wouldn't have enough...........people like Duke O'York have been around for a while but not posted heavily enough.
                  He's posted fairly regularly for quite a long time in the OTF. Really, since you don't browse the OTF, you can't judge activity there.

Comment

Oh well, looks like I'll never be a Deity. So close I was.

Comment

• Man... if they counted OT posts, I'd have 30,000 easy .
                      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• But you are already a deity, so you don't help my arguement.
                        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• the way this thread is going we'll have 22 dieties pretty soon.

Comment

• Not 100?

Comment

• If OT-posts counted I would have...20 posts more

Just to illustrate the point that a high PC doesn't have to mean you're active in the OT-forum.
                              Don't eat the yellow snow.

Comment

• But then, you are also unknown in the OT.

Comment

Working...
                                X