Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man, if OT posts would count, I may at least get SOME reward for wasting my time there. I really should quit that bloody place...

You know, I ocassionally smoke and when someone smokes I feel like smoking one too, but I can get myself under control easily... with the damn OT however...

Comment

I meant "hundreds" as in "at least one hundred", not that I would outright discount there being over 200 by now. It would be a stretch though.

Don't forget that there are untold thousands of OT posts in the archive that would have contributed towards people's post counts if included.
      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthelion
        Amazing what newbies have overtaken me. I used to rank #17, now I'm on the 5th page. So many deities I have never even heard of, must be all the Civ3 rage...
        I know how you feel...
        -
        and by gad, notyoueither, it took over a year for you to get that last 1000
        -
        Solver- heck yeah you're going downhill- even i've passed you... - and I'm... horror of all horrors... in danger of dropping below 5.00 posts per day for the first time in history!

Gads, I need something relevant to type about- by my own personal schedule I am supposed to reach 10,000 posts by July/Aug 2005! I'm at 8800 right now... just 1200 to go...

But enough with the metathreading... congrats again to notyoueither on his accomplishment.
        -->Visit CGN!
        -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Originally posted by DrSpike
          I doubt that. 10,000 is a lot of posts.
          Have you SEEN the amount of posts in the Off Topic?
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

it is a very very fast moving place indeed
            Gurka 17, People of the Valley
            I am of the Horde.

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui

Yeah there are a lot. But are there a 179 people who have made enough to be deity that aren't deity already? You need to post very heavily for at least 18 months (unless you really push the boat out a la Mao or Paddy) or heavily for over 2 years, as most have.

Even if Skanky changes his statement to 100, as he has above (not sure how hundreds = 100 ) it's still tight.

Comment

must update my lists
                GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Originally posted by DrSpike

Yeah there are a lot. But are there a 179 people who have made enough to be deity that aren't deity already? You need to post very heavily for at least 18 months (unless you really push the boat out a la Mao or Paddy) or heavily for over 2 years, as most have.

Even if Skanky changes his statement to 100, as he has above (not sure how hundreds = 100 ) it's still tight.
                  yes and most of the off topic posters have been posting for 4 years or more.

Comment

Originally posted by Rasputin
                    must update my lists
                    Yeah, why not just post your newest list in OT? After all, they're no longer welcome in this forum, and it's not as if the majority of people posting in them really need the +1s, or even to increase the flow to this forum. Go on, make the leap!

Comment

hehe - you are one bad Duke...

oh, and how come the lists are not welcome in here?
                      I am of the Horde.

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui

But an awful lot of them are by the same people.
                        "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

There are a lot of "same people"

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
                            There are a lot of "same people"
                            I think it is the same across most of the forums... a lot of the same people hang in their areas of choice
                            I am of the Horde.

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident

yes and most of the off topic posters have been posting for 4 years or more.
                              Ok, name 79 or 179 posters who have posted heavily enough and for long enough to be deity, but are not at present deity.

I'm betting you (or anyone else) probably can't do the former. You definitely can't do the latter.

Comment

Due to the search feature being disabled for the archives, I'm betting no-one can do that either.
                                I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Working...
                                X