This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how do i make this image my avatar

how do i make this image my avatar (and get it into the right pixel size)

http://friendsofdemocracy.typepad.co...ns_lon234.html

help me, geeks!
    "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

I had to cut off the bottom, someone else can probably do a better job.
    Attached Files
    "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

Attached Files
      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Dammit, she could have at least washed her hands.
        Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
        Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Just STOP it Alva!

Comment

[OFFTOPIC]
            What's with her finger?

What has that to do with the election?
            [/OFFTOPIC]
            This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Originally posted by Adagio
              [OFFTOPIC]
              What's with her finger?

What has that to do with the election?
              [/OFFTOPIC]
              iraqis had to dip their fingers in purple ink to prevent multiple voting (similar method was used in Afghanistan). Having a purple finger was thus also a way of saying "i voted".
              "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Eh, thanks for enlightening me
                This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

thanks to all for helping.

Comment

Also the ink would stay there for about three days, here we tend to call that paint...
                    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Cool.
                      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Good idea.

Comment

I'd been wondering all day why LOTM had some woman doing a V sign with a bruised hand for avatar ...
                          Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                          The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Working...
                          X