Apolyton Plus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apolyton Plus

I paid a due for Apolyton Plus but I haven't seen anything other than a paypal receipt. I did notice that when I signed up I still had an old email listed on my account which no longer exists (service provider up and died) so I changed it within a few minutes of registering. My initial guess is that something was sent out automatically before I updated my email address.

The receipt is now 2 days old. I expected a welcome message of some sort so I'm pretty sure this is my fault.

Thanks

According to this you are subscribed.
    ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Yep, you are subscribed. You should already be not subjected to any advertising.
      For other changes (large avatar, supporter label thingy, etc) you can go into your control panel.
      Last edited by Skanky Burns; October 27, 2004, 22:55.
      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Welcome to our small but noble group.

Comment

Comment

Welcome!

There, you got your welcome message.
            Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Welcome! Good work.
              Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

Welcome.
                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Welcome to the family, now that you're in you will never leave us..... alive
                  Who is Barinthus?

Comment

that's about right. plus members really don't get anything . I get the same exact thing as plus members

Comment

Yah, but you're not as cool as we are.
                      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Hey - we will be able to use the addresses @apolyton.net, @civ2.net, @civ3.net etc etc soon. That's a very definite SOMETHING.

And EPI! Welcome back - long time no see. I've been exercising the nostalgia muscles in the Civ3DG Archived threads. How goes every little thing?
                        Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident
                          that's about right. plus members really don't get anything . I get the same exact thing as plus members
                          Except dignity.

Comment

And self-esteem.
                            Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

and pride.
                              Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

Working...
                              X