• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ninja? here it is

>>> El cine se lee en dvdplay <<<

Comment

And Spike still needs a :stir: smiley.
      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Originally posted by Chilean President
        Ninja? here it is

Or
        I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

That's what I missed:

Four variants (2 angry, 2 ironic): -

Of course:

¿Frog?
          Cuando un dedo señala la luna, los tontos miran el dedo. (del Mayo francés)

Comment

Originally posted by DrSpike
            Cry seems fair. But frog?
            You want one thing,
            you ask for two,
            you get one,
            Both parties claim victory.
            Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
            Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

#7.
              Visit First Cultural Industries
              There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
              Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

from http://www.avatarity.com/avatar.php?aid=2911
                Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Originally posted by Theben
                  And Spike still needs a :stir: smiley.
                  Yeah, that should be top priority.

Comment

Sorry, but what is "stir"?
                    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

It's what you say when you are baiting someone in a thread, like a minor version of trolling.

Comment

I was going to say, "It is what a gentleman would do if he were politely trolling."

Monk
                        so long and thanks for all the fish

Comment

Okay. Thanks.

Comment

What is that, Ben??
                            It's an :ack smiley, and has a wide variety of uses.
                            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Bloody Monk
                              I was going to say, "It is what a gentleman would do if he were politely trolling."
                              Yeah, but bear in mind it's pretty much for Spikey.

Comment

We need a vomit smiley for this forum
                                *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Working...
                                X