Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how come I can only see OTHER people's civgroup icons?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how come I can only see OTHER people's civgroup icons?

Is this just a busy server thing like avatars going away, or what?

EDIT: now I can see mine

How come you post more whiny threads in this forum than anyone else?
    Only feebs vote.

Comment

Re: how come I can only see OTHER people's civgroup icons?

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
      Is this just a busy server thing like avatars going away, or what?
      Exactly.

It must have randomly been hitting you a lot.

Comment

Would you like some whine with that cheese?
        "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
        "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
        "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
        "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Originally posted by Agathon
          Because I have more useless time on my hands?

Comment

Why don't you take some summer school courses that can get you credit for college? You're going to an expensive school right? Might as well try and graduate early and save yourself some money as opposed to whining.
            "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Whining doesn't take commitment though, unlike college courses.
              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Originally posted by Apocalypse
                Why don't you take some summer school courses that can get you credit for college?

I did summer school last year, and didn't particularly feel like doing it this year. Plus, the courses that interested me (some Poly sci ones) were the sort of things I could learn by just reading the texts.

You're going to an expensive school right?

I go to a free public school.

Might as well try and graduate early and save yourself some money as opposed to whining.

It's not possible to graduate early from my school, and I wouldn't even if I could.

Comment

I'm talking about college. I know you're a ways a way, but there are places where you can get college credit now. Even for Princeton, they let you get placement credit.

Comment

That has happened to me once. I was pissed because I like my new civ group icon . Spartans rule!

Apocalypse what's up with that. Do you actively participate in that many games!

edit: actually it's happening to me right now . Dammit, I want to see my icon!

Comment

Originally posted by Agathon
                      It's a proven method of increasing post count.

Comment

Originally posted by Apocalypse
                        I'm talking about college. I know you're a ways a way, but there are places where you can get college credit now. Even for Princeton, they let you get placement credit.
                        I'm taking 13 AP or post-AP courses. I think that's enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
                          I'm taking 13 AP or post-AP courses. I think that's enough.
                          The find a girlfriend and practice sexing it up on her. At least do something productive.

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident
                            Apocalypse what's up with that. Do you actively participate in that many games!
                            Well, I either did at one time, or I regisitered in them.

Comment

Then find a girlfriend and practice sexing it up on her.
                              And here I thought you had his best interests in mind.
                              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Working...
                              X