Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Double Plus Member = Official Double Login?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cybershy was in #apolyton recently. I have the IP. Your ass is mine.

Comment

Originally posted by Theben
      He wants to have at least one 'other' person to support his views.
      Indeed.
      How kewl would it be if I would post something strange, and immediately after that the first: "CS is right, I support him" post would be placed!

Ben Kenobi, I forgot your password, my humble DL,
      can you mail it to me?
      Formerly known as "CyberShy"
      Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

Ben Kenobi, I forgot your password, my humble DL,
        can you mail it to me?
        Of course.

How could a DL deny you?
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

CS is right.

But he can't spell.

Comment

"Ik kan heel goed schrijven, zolang het maar in een normale taal is, en niet in zo'n vieze amerikaanse verbastering van het Engels. Maar goed, dat begrijpen jullie toch niet. Dus weer verder in dat vreselijke taaltje."

"I can write very well, as long as it is in a normal language, and not such a dirty corruption of the english langauge. Oh well [word for word: but fine], you won't understand that. Thus I'll continue in that terrible kind of a mediocre language"

Most of the lines can hardly be translated exactly word for word. A word for word translation would be something like:

"I can very well write, as long it is in a normal language, and not in such a dirty american corruption of the english [language]. But fine, you don't understand that. Thus I continue in that terrible little language"

Nobody still explained my why I can't spell (in english)
            Last edited by Robert; July 6, 2004, 08:13.
            Formerly known as "CyberShy"
            Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

CS, from the looks of that sentence, i'd say it's something like "i can write well, as long as it's in a normal [???], and not such an american way of [???] english. but fine, you won't understand that" ... and the last sentence... i won't even try

you know... many germans say swiss german sounds very similar to dutch. but except our scratchy throught noises, i disagree
              - Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity
              - Atheism is a nonprophet organization.

Comment

Damn, if only I had known that I could have skipped trying to work out what your post said, to sabrewolf's translation, which was about as accurate as mine. Neither of us can decipher the last sentence though so you'll have to educate us there CS.

Oh, and you can't spell (Harry) Kewell.

Comment

Originally posted by Enigma_Nova
                  DLs are very good for covert and espionage operations.
                  Aside from that, they suck postcount off your main. I'd rather have 1 deity than 2 emperors.
                  Who's to say some of us aren't double dieties already?

It would be kinda funny if we could buy DLs but they have some sort of DL status. Everyone would know they were a DL but not necessarily whose.

Of course Jamski is obvious.

Comment

Working...
                  X