X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by obstructor
    Maybe Markos will change it to look like this:

Here is something to think about :
    Become an Apolyton plus member for only 2$ and enjoy multiple benefits!

That's actually a good idea.

Comment

Not for people who have already subscribed, it isn't.
      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Nor for the people who won subscription .
        SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
        The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
          Not for people who have already subscribed, it isn't.
          Well we could get a pat on the back message for already being subscribers.

Comment

Something like: "You posted again a brightfull new post! Thank you friend and donator! you're highly important to this site. We love you. May your days be long and happy and may your posts convine your enemies to praise you with great praise"
            Formerly known as "CyberShy"
            Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

Yes. We do need to be told our posts are useful more often.
              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Let's not go overboard.

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
                  Yes. We do need to be told our posts are useful more often.
                  people who don't show off their inmate button will of course not see those praise 'while you wait' texts as well

Comment

Re: Ok, what happened to: "Something while you wait"

Originally posted by CyberShy
                    I'm pretty bored during the 3 seconds I'm waiting to be brought back to the forum after posting.
                    And there's nothing to read during those long-lasting seconds.
                    There are the two buttons, "pause" and "forward." Try thinking about the concept of pausing forward.
                    "We may be in a hallucination here, but that's no excuse for being delusional!." K.S. Robinson, 'The Years Of Rice And Salt.'

Comment

people who don't show off their inmate button will of course not see those praise 'while you wait' texts as well
                      A very good idea.

Now you're thinking, Cybershy.
                      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

A picture is worth a thousand words. Specifically, I suggest putting this one in:

Comment

@Kuciwalker:
                          Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                          The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

I think we should not give such encouragements What will happen if we force people to think about spamming more every time they post.
                            SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
                            The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

I saw that the "Something while you wait" thing has been fixed.

Great! Great to see that you guys are listening as well!
                              Thanks a lot. Waiting will be fun again from now on

Comment

With a decent connection you hardly see the pearls of wisdom anyway.

Comment

Working...
                                X