• Show
Clear All

DB 15
    pchang 14
    GV 13
    Ming 11
    Jrabbit 9
    Rah 8

pchang picks up 8 and jumps into second!
    Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did Obi Wan's apprentice.

Comment

Boston 5
      St. Louis 7
      Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did Obi Wan's apprentice.

Comment

Originally posted by demonbinder View Post
        Boston in 6
        St.Louis in 7
        DB is having problems posting here... These are the picks he texted me.

Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I thought we already picked our conference winners at the beginning. And, the fact that I am currently in 2nd place shows that throwing darts blind folded has a 50% chance of winning.
          “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Picking the conference winners before we knew who would be in it was for a bonus. Picking after we knew was for normal points.
            Same thing on our initial SC winners.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I am away next week, so I will just pick Boston in 5 against whoever wins the west.

Comment

I was away all last month so i'll just pick all the winners with the right number of games. ( i would have settle for winning a few)
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Ok CUP round is set.

I'll go BRUINS in 6, I think I can safely leave off the tie breaker.
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

St. Louis in 6

Total goals final game = 7
                    Last edited by -Jrabbit; May 23, 2019, 15:37.
                    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• St. Louis in 6.
                      5 goals final game
                      Last edited by Demonbinder; May 23, 2019, 00:36.

Comment

• For the record, the tiebreaker
                        The tie breaker will be total goals in the final game - And the tie breaker will be made when we pick for the series

I'll say 5. Yeah like I'm going to be in a tie. Maybe for last.
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Boston in 6
                          And like it matters 6 goals final game
                          Keep on Civin'
                          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Tiebreaker 4 goals in final game.

Comment

• DB 19
                              GV 17
                              Ming 14
                              pchang 14
                              Rah 10
                              Jrabbit 9

Comment

• Congratulations DB
                                “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Working...
                                X