NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs Contest 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everyone has tampa in the first round.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Blue Jackets up 3-0 so far. WTF!?!?!?

ok Tampa finally scored but 3-1 with only 15 min. left??? What is happening???

Blue Jackets end up winning 5-1. Wow.
      Last edited by pchang; April 12, 2019, 22:17.
      “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

WTactualF indeed!
        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Tiger is back and the Penguins are dead. I am proudly proclaiming my last place finish now.

Thats what I get for picking with my heart instead of my brains.
          “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

Comment

Don't worry, you'll have company down there.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

And the Blue Jackets complete the sweep. And three of us lose our SC winner pick. *sigh*
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

And since the Pens got swept, I also lost my SC winner pick.

Comment

Well at least everyone has Tampa and Pitts in the first round so we all suck. And most of SC choices are already gone, so expect another HIGH scoring contest
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Everybody loses their eastern conference winner. Everybody expects a few upsets but nobody expected this!
                    Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did Obi Wan's apprentice.

Comment

I’m feeling really good about not betting real money.

Comment

yep
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

GO GOLDEN KNIGHTS!
                          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Once they fall, we can all commiserate.
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I had Pittsburgh instead of TB, but they suffered the same fate. OK in the Western Conference so far.

Comment

I am beginning to think we may all tie with a score of 4 pts.

Comment

Working...
                                X