Rozelle AFC 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rozelle AFC 2017

Only two scores around 200 and one around 150. All the rest of us sucked!!

And I lose to players (both Bears) to IR the first week. I didn't care that much about Kevin White, but Jerell Freeman?
    Last edited by Demonbinder; September 12, 2017, 15:51.

At least you didn't lose the first pick of the draft in two leagues.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I lost it in one.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Yeah, I know, I was hoping you'd pass on him so I could take him second. At least one thing went my way. I feel for ya.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

REALLY sorry that didn't work out for you.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Kirk Cousins with more points than Aaron Rodgers?? 19 points from my kicker, Prater, for the win?? YES!!!

Comment

Cousins is pretty underrented. I loved the year I won with the top 3 QBs.
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

A 5 point loss against Gimme the Belt only because Houston picked up the fumble and scored a TD at end of game. Needed Kirk Cousins to get another TD, but the drop in the end zone near end of game put a dash on that hope. Of course, Houston probably wouldn't have had same chance, so would have lost anyway.

Comment

Working...
                X