No announcement yet.

2016 Fantasy Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll happily take Antonio Brown off your hands for my 2nd round pick.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Didn't realize I was up as Berz said he'd wait. Damn Berz for taking Davonte Freeman.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

Sorry, I didn't know we started until I was up. I am going to miss the four hour deadline. I'll make pick today as soon as I can.

Comment

Staying healthy is a concern for all players.
          ESPN has PPR RB ranking as Johnson, Gurley, then Ezekiel Elliot.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
            We don't officially start till the 22nd.
            No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Originally posted by Greadius View Post
              Sorry, I didn't know we started until I was up. I am going to miss the four hour deadline. I'll make pick today as soon as I can.
              There's no clock until Monday, so no worries.
              "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

Welcome back, Brees! We're putting the band back together!

Comment

Working today, won't be around. Slowwdude has my picks.

Comment

The only pick I had, that I know of, was Round 1.
                    You took another position on your own, THEN Brees.
                    If you're talking about Martin, I thought you meant that I took your next pick. I have no other names.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Martin was a key part last year Jerk. You did indeed take the top name on my list, with Martin.

List I sent you is still fine. Would wait for Berz, but I have to go.
                      Last edited by Ben Kenobi; August 22, 2016, 14:18.

Comment

• Wow. Someone else finally sees the value in Rivers. One year he went undrafted(!!!!)

Comment

• In fairness, I was pretty much scraping the bottom of the barrel.
                          "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

• Not really.

Comment

• Number 3 QB last year by our scoring system. With the Brady suspension should have been QB2 in this draft.

Last year he was drafted as QB11.

Best pick of the draft so far. Koya's really doing well.

Comment

• I had him slated 7th round, btw, accounting for the usual Rivers prejudice here.

Comment

Working...
                                X