Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2016 Fantasy Football

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I'm trying to check in via PM. If I don't hear anything by tomorrow I'll try to remember to update his lineup with the players already on his roster before the game. (He had byes in his last game against me, but his max score would have lost to me so I don't feel too bad about that.)
    "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

    Comment


    • We know you'll be fair, Koyaa. Appreciate you keeping things reasonably competitive.
      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

      Comment


      • He says he checked in, though it looks like his defense now has two LBs on byes when there are two active LBs on his bench?
        "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

        Comment


        • Checked in doesn't equal action, it appears.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

          Comment


          • I fixed his linebackers.

            Heard Jag on NPR tonight. Glad he's keeping busy during his Poly FF retirement.
            "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

            Comment


            • 7 and 3 for me. Battle of the top 2 teams next week! Win and I'm in.

              Wow. 50 points for Wilson and 26 for Blount, but it's not going to be enough. My streak of no blowouts continues.
              Last edited by Ben Kenobi; November 14, 2016, 01:40.
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

              Comment


              • Shaping up to be an interesting finish. JR leads 8-2 on the year. *****es B Crazy is a .500 team that's 8-2 somehow, I'm in third at 7-3 and Flatlander is in 4th! at 6-4.

                Slowwy is 5-5 and Berz is hovering on saving his season at 4-6. Next week is do or die.
                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

                Comment


                • LOL, .500 huh? I had two low scoring games where I won by 1 point. I got blown out once and I lost to you on some lucky stuff.

                  But yeah, I have had some fortunate match-ups.
                  We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

                  Comment


                  • I had two low scoring games where I won by 1 point. I got blown out once and I lost to you on some lucky stuff.
                    You've only just now come out to the positive side, despite going 8 and 2. JR is the indisputable master, but hasn't yet put away first. Will be interesting for the last four games.
                    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

                    Comment


                    • 1. Get to Week 15.
                      2. Win Week 15.
                      3. Win Week 16.
                      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

                      Comment


                      • Amen brother, nothing else matters.
                        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                          1. Get to Week 15.
                          2. Win Week 15.
                          3. Win Week 16.
                          True dat...

                          A rare week for me. I scored the most points in both my leagues. And considering my teams this year, another miracle
                          Keep on Civin'
                          RIP rah, Tony Bogey, Baron O and Slowwhand

                          Comment


                          • Wow. The end of the carolina game kinda turned things around for me. Still expected to lose by 30 to JR, but we shall see.
                            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

                            Comment


                            • And that will do it. Dammit. Two late TDs seals it for JR. Feel like I let you off the hook.
                              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

                              Comment


                              • This has been the most frustrating season of which I've been a part.
                                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X