No announcement yet.

2016 Fantasy Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Normally I'd probably agree but with it being an Eight man league he was able to get a good enough back up that actually out projected him due to the defense involved. How many times will that happen?
    It's called playing the matchup, which can be quite successful. If his backup has an average or better week, it's looking like a good choice.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• The problem is that Cam is overpriced right now for that strategy, if standard leagues are projecting him at QB1.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Look at the match ups for his two QB's, it made total sense.
        Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Our family and several of my sons friends are in an ESPN FF League...however since just barely into 1st Qtr cannot login to our league.

Anyone else having problems today?

Thanks

Gramps
          Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• Originally posted by Grandpa Troll View Post
            Our family and several of my sons friends are in an ESPN FF League...however since just barely into 1st Qtr cannot login to our league.

Anyone else having problems today?

Thanks

Gramps
            I want to clarify..I can access ESPN including the FF section just when I try to access our league it has an error unable to connect?

Thanks in advance if anyone else is experiencing this?

GT

Comment

• Heavy Sports is your go-to source for news, analysis and roster moves around the NFL, NBA, MLB and more.

Comment

• It is coming around slowly but surely!!!

Gramps

Comment

• Umm. Wow. My magic touch with QBs continues but I cannot draft an RB to save my life.
                  Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                  "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• And Keenan Allen lasts all of a game. FML.

Comment

• Yeah, ESPN had some huge problems yesterday.
                      They were talking about it on the local news this morning.
                      (not a sports station either)
                      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• From CNBC

Fantasy football turned into something of a nightmare for some players on Sunday, as ESPN's premier application faltered on the first day of the National Football League season, leaving millions of users in the dark.

Numerous users —including a sitting U.S. senator—took to Twitter to complain that the application wasn't working.

Almost five hours after first acknowledging the outage, ESPN Fantasy Sports tweeted that it had fixed the issue — but many irate fantasy users were far from placated.
                        I know I would have been pissed. At least Yahoo was up and running
                        Keep on Civin'
                        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Yes, sometimes having far less users is a positive.
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Ah, nice to see I can still get up for my matches vs JR.

Comment

• And down goes Peterson. Great. Already down my number 3 pick AND my number 1 pick.

Comment

• I'm playing Ken in 3 leagues, it isn't going well

Comment

Working...
                                X