NHL 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Almost forgot!

I've seen almost nothing of San Jose, but I'm a Western Conference guy so...

Sharks in 6.
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

that would have been a funny way to lose.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

If Pittsburgh wins in 6 we'll have a 4 way tie out of 6 people that picked all 4 rounds.
        Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did Obi Wan's apprentice.

Comment

GO FOR IT
          Keep on Civin'
          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Almost everybody is a winner

GJRam 19
            Jrab 19
            Ming 19
            GV 19
            Rah 16
            DB 15
            Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did Obi Wan's apprentice.

Comment

WELL congrats to everyone but me and DB.
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Yuck!!

Comment

Most hilarious ending ever!
                  Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                  "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                  2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

They're talking about an NHL team in Vegas.
                    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

While it's not a done deal, it is looking good assuming they can get the vote and the cash

It's about time Vegas got a pro team. I hope the Raiders move there as well.
                      Keep on Civin'

Comment

Raiders players probably hope so too. A Vegas strip joint has promised free lap dances to players if the Raiders move there.
                        “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Yeah... I saw that story as well. Great stuff
                          Keep on Civin'

Comment

Yes, the NHL and Vegas are a match made in heaven.
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Yes. Tons of opportunity for community outreach by teaching all the local kids to skate in winter - NOT!
                              “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

So they tried Atlanta twice and still haven't learned their lesson about expanding to non-hockey cities.

Comment

Working...
                                X