No announcement yet.

MLB 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

10-0 now. Texas is now a minus team for having more runs against than scored. Estrada going for the Maddux.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Dang Texas scores. 10-1. No Maddux. 2 outs left. Jays pull Estrada at 98 pitches. Pity.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

One away. Last out for the Rangers.

Comment

Jays up 1-0. Rangers lose homefield advantage. 10-1 Jays.

Comment

Who schedules these games?? Toronto and Texas have played two games already and the Cubs have been off for five days?? WTF??

Comment

Every team in the playoffs is at the mercy of TV network scheduling. Trust me, they are not trying to screw the Cubs, who will bring in big rating numbers.

Now, think of all the Texas fans whining that their team didn't get the rest they 'earned' for having the best AL record.

And chill.
              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

I'm not saying they are trying to screw the Cubs and I am chill. You're right about the Texas fans, though. GO CUBS!!

Comment

Would you really prefer to have the Jays schedule?

Also, 2-0 up on the Rangers now. One more to finish them at home!

Amazingly Boston is down 2-0, meaning that if the Jays win and Cleveland wins we'd have Jays/Cleveland for the AL Pennant.

Comment

LeBron has made it OK for Cleveland teams to win.

Well, except for the Browns. They need to hire Kevin Costner as GM and Denis Leary as head coach.
                    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Kudos to Javier Baez and Jon Lester!! What a game!!!

Comment

A classic pitchers duel... GO CUBS GO!
                        Keep on Civin'
                        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

And the entire city breaths a sigh of relief.................................and it's called Chapman.
                          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Looks like Hendricks will be OK and his two RBI were key in the game. But the bullpen really shut Giants down. Javy needs to run things out (he said he would in postgame probably after a talk from Rossy), but scoring that run from second was amazing.

Comment

I, and most of the people that I know, hate Toronto.
                              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Hey, that's 6 in a row against Texas now!

Comment

Working...
                                X