No announcement yet.

2015 Apolyton Omnibus Fantasy Football Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Three playoff teams (two 1sts and a 2nd), but only one made it to the championship round.

My other two faced Brees.
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

good season...and Ken dominated again

Comment

Yeah, Zopper was strong as ever. But you have a chance to take him down in the AFC/FFZ final...

Here at Poly, its Koyaa vs Kenobi for all the marbles, Berz vs. me for 3rd place.
        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

I owe everything this year to Jordan Hicks. I was down by 10 in week 6 to slowwy, and I was already 0-4 to start the season. One player left, and I needed at least 10 points at LB. I got exactly that and went on a 7 game winning streak to reach 7-4. After that I backed into the playoffs.

Had I lost there, I would have finished a game out of the playoffs.

I still have a chance for the strongest team in the league. I'm only 25 points behind JR for most points, and 10 behind deviations.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

My starting lineup from then has 12 players on IR or injured now. Hicks, Mathieu, Bryant (K), Gordon, Keenan Allen, Steve Smith, Dalton, Stewart, Vincent Jackson, Ogletree, Lance Dunbar, and Antrel Rolle.
            Last edited by Ben Kenobi; December 23, 2015, 04:44.
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

Good luck to Koya. We'll know soon enough who will be the champ.

Comment

Up by about 15 going into Sunday. Rivers had a decent night, Jordan Reed has a good shot at TE number 2 on the year. Not bad for someone who went undrafted. Number one is Gronk.

Teams are:

Rivers (QB)
                TY Hilton (WR2)
                Antonio Brown (WR1)
                Lamar Miller (RB2)
                Doug Martin(RB1) - that was a nice pickup. How often does the leading rusher get cut?
                TE 1 - Jordan Reed
                Flex - Delanie Walker. (why the heck not?)
                K- Brandon McManus

DE - Carlos Dunlop. Cut him but he found his way back on the team again
                LB - Timmons. Cut but also back on the team after I dropped Pozlusny because of his hand.
                LB - Dansby. Started almost every week.
                DB - Corrado Graham. Started since week 3 when I cleaned up my defense.
                DB - Mike Adams. Decent little pickup to fill in for the IR, and league leading DB.

On the other side we have:

Brady - Consensus number 1 QB. (2 is Rivers).
                Landry - Surprise WR
                Tyler Lockett - decent but not great WR.
                Todd Gurley - RB that's been a surprise.
                DeAngelo Williams. Actually played for me week 2. Cut when Bell returned.
                Antonio Gates.
                White - RB off the scrap heap.
                Hauschka - K
                Jenkins
                Collins
                Jones
                Kuelchy
                Pozluszny. Whom I owned and let go.
                Last edited by Ben Kenobi; December 27, 2015, 01:30.

Comment

Looking at the draft. Deviations lost their number 1, 2 and 3 picks. Lacy, Anderson, Forsett.

4 was Brady and saved Deviations season. 5 was Brandon cooks.

6 was Landry. Good pick there. 7 was Edelman 8 was Todd Gurley

The only useful picks that Deviations had were Brady (4), Landry (6) and Gurley (8). Plus Kuelchy.

All of the rest of his picks have been garbage. And yet.. he's number 2 on the season (behind JR), and in the finals.

This year has been crazy.

Comment

Deviations in time trouble now. Already earned points + remaining projections (+13) have me over his total projected points by 3. Up by 65 total points with another quarter left of Brady.

Deviations needs to close within about 30 to have a decent chance on Sunday night.

Comment

Craziest Fantasy championship ever. I was at 97 percent at one point, prior to the Brady TD and the DeAngelo TD. Now because it goes to OT, and my guys are done, I'm actually projected to lose. Wow.

Welp. That was Fast.

Lockett + Gurley + Pozlusny vs about 40 points. Close. Hoped to put him away.
                      Last edited by Ben Kenobi; December 27, 2015, 17:13.

Comment

Right down to the wire. Wow.

Comment

indeed, it'll make tonight's game more interesting

Comment

Dropped Poz because of his hand, didn't start Brees because of his injury. That may end up costing me.

Comment

Well. Up by a point. 4th quarter. Another FG will end this.

Comment

Or more points from Dunlap. Finished. FF 2015 Poly Champion!

Comment

Working...
                                X