No announcement yet.

2015 Apolyton Omnibus Fantasy Football Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, you were looking pretty invincible around the halfway point. In fact, weren't you 6-1 and in first place?
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Final standings still come down to MNF tonight. Amazingly tight league.
      It is now guaranteed that a 7-7 team will make the playoffs.
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

whew!

Comment

For now, the playoff teams are: Vicious Rabbits, Deviations, Chiefs, and Electric Slide Jedi.

It appears I won the regular season title at 9-5, sneaking in because Deviations narrowly lost to Greadius - by 1.39 points. Close enough that the result could still change during stat corrections this week - which would make Koyaa 9-5 and give him 1st place on total points.

Comment

congrats Rabbit

Comment

Yep, congrats! (I'd expect that margin to hold up or even get bigger - Khalil Mack might still add a couple more sacks on Osweiler.)
              "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

Yeah, Weddle lost a tackle, so the margin grew to 2.39.

Guess I backed into a regular season title!

Comment

In one week, I lost 3 RB's to IR (Ingram, Rawls, Blount) and one more is out (Stewart). Nice start to my fantasy playoffs.
                  "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                  "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

It sucks, but it happens. In Poly, I lost Gronk and Graham the same week (but at least Gronk didn't go IR).
                    Earlier over at FFZ, I lost Le'Veon and Arian Foster for the year on the same week.

Who will you end up starting?

Comment

Looks like my season is about to end in an entirely appropriate way: a close game that won't end up being close because a starter went down mid-game. This season has been brutal for several teams.
                      "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

Spoke too soon, apparently. I thought Berz was going to take that one.

Comment

Lots of twists and turns this year, and the tightest league ever.
                          Only 250 total points and 4 wins separating 1st and last place, and only 2 games difference between 2nd and 7th...

Comment

I needed a close game for Palmer

edited the rest of my whining
                            Last edited by Berzerker; December 21, 2015, 22:40.

Comment

God Bless You Everyone!
                              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

My wr strategy paid off. I'm in the championship.
                                "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                                "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Working...
                                X