• Show
Clear All

• Current Super Bowl odds (to win):

KC 34.1%
    RAMS 22.35
    NEW ORLEANS 11.8%
    PITTSBURGH 8.1%
    BEARS 6.2%
    Last edited by Demonbinder; November 19, 2018, 17:09.

Comment

• pchang
      pchang commented
      Editing a comment
      Values are changing
      KC 34.1%
      Rams 20.9%
      New Orleans 15.9%
      Pittsburgh 7.8%
      Bears 6.8%
      Of course the outcome of KC vs. Rams will change this even more

• Looking at that, the value bet would seem to be the Saints. But seeing the bears on this list is better than the list of percentages to get the first draft pick.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Mark Sanchez???????
      “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• -Jrabbit
        -Jrabbit commented
        Editing a comment
        Well, I guess Colt McCoy's job is safe...

• Rams vs. Chiefs was one of the most entertaining games I have seen in a long, long time.
      “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

Comment

• Trubisky out with a shoulder injury?

Comment

• Starting to look that way. Did not practice today.
          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Despite Mitchell Trubisky suffering a shoulder injury in fourth quarter against Vikings, Bears are optimistic their QB will be able to play Thanksgiving Day vs. Lions, per source.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) November 20, 2018
            Keep on Civin'
            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I currently have Trubisky slated to start for me at FFZ (bye week for Goff). Praying for clarity by Thursday morning...
              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• It is pretty likely he won't play.

Comment

• With extra time before the next game, it's probably better to not start him for the long run.
                  JR, I'm sure Chase is available on the waiver wire
                  It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Tempting, but I believe I'll start my QB3.

Comment

• Kap is still the best unemployed quarterback available. After him would be Landry Jones.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                        -Jrabbit commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Agreed. But we're approaching 2 years since he took a snap, and Kaep is now 31 years old.
                        So the clock is running.

• Is Chase Daniels actually decent or does Detroit’s defense just suck?

Comment

• I guess the answer is the he's serviceable and Detroit just sucks.
                        He did have twice as many touchdowns today as he has had his entire career.

Go Bears. And I'll actually be rooting for the packers on sunday night. A rare event
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• The fact that Reuben Foster is more employable than Colin Kaepernick is incredibly disappointing to me.

Comment

Working...
                          X