No announcement yet.

NFL 2018 Season Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• During the drafts, my hope was that Elliott would be suspended earlier and be back for the last 4-6 games.
    This situation - playing half the season, then suspended for the full 6 games - was not one of the better scenarios.
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• True, but better than being suspended for weeks 11-16
      But he has helped you get off to a good start.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I like to think I'm prepared for this.

We shall see.
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• being 7-1 6-2 or 5-3 is prepared enough.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Doesn't feel like it after a 1-3 weekend.
            Really rough over at the AFC Rozelle (FFZ), where I'm 3-5 now.

Comment

• Enjoy the World Series, Houston, because it's not happening for your Texans.

Deshaun Watson is out for the season. Torn ACL at Thursday practice.

That is a damned shame.

Comment

• I can't catch a break. First Rogers, now Watson.
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Yeah, I know the feeling.

Comment

• heartbreaking... not to dwell on my misery, but I got Watson and Fuller on a couple teams and actually never played Watson... I trusted the 'experts' and sat him and Fuller at Seattle

Comment

• Yeah having to cheer for McCown last night really sucked.
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• And you were facing me with my waiver wire QB, who got a ton of points in garbage time
                        Keep on Civin'
                        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• WHO i would have picked up since i did in another league for insurance. Just can't catch a break.
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                            Enjoy the World Series, Houston, because it's not happening for your Texans.

Deshaun Watson is out for the season. Torn ACL at Thursday practice.

That is a damned shame.
                            Texans have rah-like luck, only more. Decimated by injuries.
                            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Jerry Jones threatens to sue NFL if Goodell's contract extension is approved. Huh?? It takes 24 owners to get rid of commissioner so what legal leg does he have to stand on? Just get 23 other owners to agree, if you want change.

Comment

• Sounds like that's exactly what he's trying to do.
                                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                                X