No announcement yet.

NFL 2018 Season Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The pick 6 was right about when I decided to stop paying attention because I suspected it was over after that.

Yet Brady can be down even more and there be plenty of game left.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Vikes looked great out of the box. Had to leave and missed the pick-6. By the time I turned on radio in the car, It was 14-7. In the 30 minutes before I arrived at my destination, it was over.
      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• The sad thing is I can't choose which team I hate more so I'll end up rooting for Brady. *sigh*
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• For grins I looked at daily fantasy to see if they were doing one for a single game (SB) and noticed they're doing a combined one, the Super bowl along with the Pro Bowl.
          I had a good laugh at that.
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• So any body seen a good list of prop bets yet?
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Wow, Andy Reed goes all in on Mahomes. Alex Smith traded to Washington, making Kirk Cousins a free agent, no strings attached. He's 29.

Lots of teams need QBs, so Cousins could end up in: Denver, New York, Cleveland, Buffalo, Texas, Jacksonville... I'm probably missing a couple more.
              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• I'm betting DENVER
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I tend to agree, but the Jets are also reported to be very interested. Also, add Arizona to the list of QB-needy teams.

Comment

• I'll go with Arizona ended up with one of Minny's QBs.
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
                      So any body seen a good list of prop bets yet?
                      Wish I had time to put something together. I'll be over at Ming's Fri eve. Let's put something together...

Comment

• I would have been pissed if he didn't make it on the first ballot!!!

http://www.nbcsports.com/chicago/bea...e-first-ballot

Ray Lewis and Randy Moss got in as well, which I expected.

A more up to date link showing everyone who got in:

Ray Lewis, Randy Moss and Brian Urlacher were elected to the Pro Football Hall of Fame on Saturday in their first year of eligibility. They are joined in the class of 2018 by Terrell Owens, Brian Dawkins, Jerry Kramer, Robert Brazile and Bobby Beathard.
                        Last edited by Demonbinder; February 3, 2018, 19:58.

Comment

• Everson Walls deservesto be in.
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• too bad Philly didn't kick the XP

Comment

• Congrats Phily
                              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I guess they were right last year -- Brady really is the goat!

Comment

Working...
                                X