Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chris Bosh needs to go to Houston now.

Leave Wade alone in Miami.

Cleveland and Miami media reactions were funny.

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

also, Maureen Kyle from WKYC is moderately attractive

oh damn, there's a hotter/sluttier* Maureen Kyle:

apologies for threadjack

*not shaming, sluttiness can be a good quality
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
        Less media scrutiny, no pressure to win a ring, no longer league MVP. What's not to like for LeBron? He gets to play ball. I'm thrilled that the Spurs could put him into retirement!
        The degree to which you fail to accurately perceive reality, compounded by your bizarre take on its implications, continues to astound me.
        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

It ceased being astounding a long time ago.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I looked up Jordan's stats to compare them to Lebron's... just for fun

I noticed Lebron's fan ranking on basketball-reference.com is 346th

Jordan is #1

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Well at least now that Mello has made a decision the Bulls can give up the fantasy and work towards next years team.

I'm sure LeBron will move up on the list now that he's returning home.
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Miami signed Luol Deng to go with D. Wade and Chris Bosh.
                Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

For the same amount per year but less money that insulted him when the Bulls offered it.

LeBron Light. (I have always like Luol though)
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

19 of 40 posts in the NBA thread are made after the season is over.

Plus, I win:

The only place LBJ should go other than Miami, is back to Cleveland.

ACK!

ACK!
                    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Mavs did well.
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Sloww: What's your opinion of Mark Cuban?
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Tuberski View Post
                          19 of 40 posts in the NBA thread are made after the season is over.

Plus, I win:

The only place LBJ should go other than Miami, is back to Cleveland.

ACK!

ACK!

Yeah, good prediction.

And in all fairness, I didn't start the thread until the regular season was almost over.

And now that most of the major players have made their decisions, I expect this thread to drop back into obscurity.
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

But no one mentioned Pau Gasol agreeing to sign with the Bulls.
                            Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

People care about the Bulls?
                              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

I like Mark Cuban fine. He treats the players well and does what he can to win.
                                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                                X