Peyton Manning punks Tom Brady

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peyton Manning punks Tom Brady

Broncos quarterback throws his 51st touchdown pass of the season, most ever in a single season.

Congrats Peyton! You rule!!
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Congrats, Imran! A thread you didn't make but proclaimed you cared about. Thank Ben.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

We're all supposed to slobber over Peyton Manning and the Donkies.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

He's many times more gifted than Eli, I'll give him that.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

How can you resist that rocket, Laser arm?

Comment

Yeah, look what it's done for the Chargers.

ACK!
            Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Yeah, look what it's done for the Chargers.
              SAN DIEGO – Peyton Manning must be wondering what he has to do to beat the San Diego Chargers in the playoffs. For the second straight year, Manning and his Indianapolis Colts were eliminated…

The Chargers are kryptonite to Manning. He is 4-4 against San Diego for his career, having lost four of his last five games against the Bolts.
              This hasn't changed since 2009, either. We own Manning.

Comment

And zero rings.

ACK!
                Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

And zero rings.
                  Yeah, that is depressing. One day though!

Comment

Working...
                  X