World Cup 2014 (Final Draw)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World Cup 2014 (Final Draw)

So the US is in a group with Germany and Ghana, again?!! Damn you soccer gods, damn you!
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Looks like England gets Italy (with Uruguay and Costa Rica).
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

And the US also gets Portugal. Well, **** it, we're out in the 1st round.

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
        Looks like England gets Italy (with Uruguay and Costa Rica).
        That group is death.
        Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Wow, England and the US got ****ty draws.

Group C is terrible.

Colombia, Japan, Greece and Ivory Coast.

Group H is crap too.

Belgium, Algeria, Russia and Korea?

Also, Argentina? Really? They got Bosnia, Iran and Nigeria.

Wow, this has to be one of the most unbalanced schedules ever.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

I think the real group of death is any group of players that take the field against Brazil. The fans will lynch them.

Comment

Yep, England are ****ed already...
              Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

FIFA: No decision on World Cup 2022
                FIFA insists the decision on what time of year to hold the 2022 World Cup will not be made until after this summer's tournament, after secretary general Jerome Valcke claimed the Qatar finals would not occur in June and July.

Scheduling has been debated ever since the tournament was controversially awarded to Qatar in December 2010, especially over fears that the summer heat in the Gulf state would be dangerous for players and fans alike.

Valcke reiterated his stance on Wednesday, telling Radio France: “The dates for the World Cup [in Qatar] will not be June-July. To be honest, I think it will be held between November 15 and January 15 at the latest.

“If you play between November 15 and the end of December that's the time when the weather conditions are best, when you can play in temperatures equivalent to a warm spring season in Europe, averaging 25 degrees. That would be perfect for playing football.''

FIFA vice-president Jim Boyce responded to the comments, telling Sky Sports News he was "shocked" to hear Valcke's statement as a decision has yet to be made by the Executive Committee.

And world football's governing body confirmed that Valcke was simply expressing his own opinion.
                Visit ESPN for soccer live scores, highlights and news from all major soccer leagues. Stream games on ESPN and play Fantasy Soccer.

Yet another step taken towards breaking the news (officially) that the World Cup will be during club season throughout the world. Not to mention the Winter Olympics and the NFL season in the US.

Comment

Aren't the winter Olympics more like February.
                  It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                  X