No announcement yet.

Poly IDP 2013: Playing Fantasy Football on the deck of the Titanic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I threw caution to the wind with the first pick, and my #5 is basically a lost cause. Shocking that I'm not at the very bottom of the list. But hey, it's early.

Fun fact:That awesome team of mine from last year was not regarded as the favorite immediately after the draft. Or even when the season began. In fact, that "team for the ages" (or whatever) started the season with two losses. You could look it up.

You never know what's going to happen.
    I'm looking forward to this year! Be nice to snap the longest Poly losing streak.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Two weeks from now, the first game of the season will have been played. Until then, we're just watching to see who gets injured, arrested, or suspended.
      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
        Two weeks from now, the first game of the season will have been played. Until then, we're just watching to see who gets injured, arrested, or suspended.
        SPOILER ALERT: There will be a lot of injuries, arrests, and suspensions.

SPOILER ALERT FOR THE SPOILER ALERT: After close inspection of my roster, holy hell, are there going to be a lot of injuries.
        Last edited by Guynemer; August 23, 2013, 08:34.
        "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
        "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Working...
        X