No announcement yet.

College Bowl Pick'em

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(17) UCLA (9-4, 6-3 Pac-12) meet Baylor (7-5, 4-5 Big 12), from a real conference.

Start of 4th quarter.
    Nick Florence 9/12 181 yds (15.1 per ATTEMPT) 2 TD 0 Int
    And I was belittled when I said 8 yds per attempt was the goal.

Have some UCLA stats.
    Brett Hundley 21/40 195 yds (4.9 per ATTEMPT) 1 TD 0 Int
    Last edited by SlowwHand; December 28, 2012, 01:56.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

This is killing me. Ming the Snake Oil Salesman is lengthening his lead. Could someone just shoot me in the head? It will be quicker. I won't press charges.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

SMU won, Tech won, Baylor won. Now it's just up to Texas and TCU and Texas will run the slate of bowl games, going 5-0.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Did you see about Case McCoy, and his buddy, LB Jordan Hicks? Total dumbasses. "We'll see you back in Austin. We'll talk more then."

Comment

OMG. Navy is getting waxed.

Comment

This was an awesome game!

LITTLE CAESARS BOWL
              C. Michigan stops W. Kentucky, holds on for 24-21 win

Roll Tide!

Comment

I'm killing myself. I pick these Texas teams, think too much and decide I'm being a "homer", and I switch my pick. WTF is wrong with me? If I think it, it's thought.
                Leave it the Hell alone. I switched and went against UT, ffs.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                  I'm killing myself. I pick these Texas teams, think too much and decide I'm being a "homer", and I switch my pick. WTF is wrong with me? If I think it, it's thought.
                  Leave it the Hell alone. I switched and went against UT, ffs.
                  Oh! what little faith you have. 31-27

Honestly, I thought it was over in the 3rd quarter

Comment

What SUCKS is the torn emotions. Being naturally competitive, I want to do well in this, but when I pick against a team I want to win, and actually expect to win, it creates a torrent of emotion.

Comment

Ming is doing what I start to do, which makes it even worse. HE'S picking the Texas teams. I'm not going to shoot myself. I don't want to be a gory discovery. I'll just hang myself.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                        Ming is doing what I start to do, which makes it even worse. HE'S picking the Texas teams. I'm not going to shoot myself. I don't want to be a gory discovery. I'll just hang myself.
                        Lesson learned.
                        Never, never, never bet against the home state teams.

Comment

You're not making it any better, if you thought you were.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                            SMU won, Tech won, Baylor won. Now it's just up to Texas and TCU and Texas will run the slate of bowl games, going 5-0.
                            You forgot Rice.

I went 4 outa 5 picking Texas teams, and 0-1 not picking the Texas team.

Texas A&M also hasn't played yet.

ACK!
                            Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

You forgot Rice.

I went 4 outa 5 picking Texas teams, and 0-1 not picking the Texas team.

Texas A&M also hasn't played yet.
                              Good catch. Still bummed TCU lost. Helluva game though. Sums up their season, yet another tight loss.
                              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

And for the third straight year in a row....

FINAL RESULTS
                                1 Mingapulcos Ming 25 - WINNER
                                2 *gjramsey picks Gary 24
                                3 berz Yahoo 23
                                4 Dallas Dwarf Tossers SlowwHand 22
                                5 Guild of Calamitous Intent Guynemer 22
                                6 Cat's Meow Walruskkkch 20
                                6 THE Tuberversity. Tuberski 20
                                Keep on Civin'
                                RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...