Originally posted by Ming View Post
      This is tough...
      Teams that will Miss:
      AFC - Baltimore, Cincinnati, Houston
      NFC - NY Giants, Detroit

New Teams:
      AFC - San Diego, Tennessee
      NFC - da BEARS, Philadelphia, Dallas
      That would be tough Ming! For 3 AFC teams to miss and be replaced by 2...and for 2 NFC teams to miss and be replaced by 3. That's as a result of the new crossover Wild card rule that the NFL introduced this season right? Oh wait....there is no new crossover wild card rule.
      "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

I'm glad you said it.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Out - Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, NY Giants, Atlanta, Detroit.

In - Buffalo, San Diego, Carolina, Chicago, Dallas.

ACK!
          Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

IN: San Diego, Buffalo, Tennessee, Arizona, Dallas
            OUT: Denver, Detroit, Cincy, NYG, Patriots

Bridesmaid - Faiders, Dog Killer.
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Though plenty of time for things to change before the end of the season, it looks doubtful right now that there will be 5 teams that made the playoffs last year missing the playoffs this year. I'm thinking 3 replacements at most right now, but as I said, plenty of time for that to change.

Looking back at some of the predictions to make it this year, it seems laughable now that some of those teams seemed like playoff contenders this year, though I had no problems with predictions of Carolina, Tennessee, Buffalo and Philadelphia making the playoffs before the season started
              "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

Yeah, it's pretty funny. My "out" list includes Denver, Pittsburgh and Atlanta, while my "in" list has Buffalo and Tennessee.
                Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

It's also interesting that some of the teams with a shot a making the playoffs right now that didn't make it last year (Indianapolis, Seattle, Minnesota, Tampa Bay) no one considered as possibilities.

As for Pittsburgh JR, I don't think they are anywhere close to being a lock yet, and wouldn't be surprised to see them miss.

The NFC east looks similar to last year with the 8-8 NYGiants making it on their last game of the season, it seems there for the taking by either Dallas or Washington, but so far neither team has stepped up enough to make a run at putting the Super Bowl Champs out of the playoffs (and the division is tight enough that even the Eagles could make it, though I doubt many people have much hope in that happening anymore).

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                    Misses: Denver, Cincinnati, Atlanta, Detroit, Houston
                    In: San Diego, Jets, Tennessee, Philadelphia, Chicago

My In's were almost as bad as Sloww's
                    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Working...
                    X